Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bulma from DB/Z is one of fictions most accurate portrayals of a foid

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The way she's spoiled and selfish, that's how every foid behaves these days. The way she loses her mind every time an attractive man comes along, like when the pig transformed into a Chad or when she met Zarbon. But she stops being realistic when she fucks manlet Vegeta.

vegeta mogs everyone but goku how's that unrealistic? She literally gets to be with the 2nd strongest being in the universe height and hairline don't matter anymore

Bulma and Chi-Chi are my most hated DBZ characters tbh.

vegeta is a chadlet evil(was) prince 2nd strongest non-god in his universe so status maxxed+face maxxed+strength maxxed+dark triad maxxed

I think Asuka from evangelion is too
She is such a bitch
Idk why people like her at all

She is such a bitch
Its cause she is secretly in love with the MC(self insert) in real life it doesn’t work this way, and the foid actually hates you.

Aren't they everyone's?
I feel more like everyone likes Bulma. Male Fans worship her and female watchers identify with her.
About Chi-Chi, I'm not sure. They're just typical annoying tsundere, nothing like Merula.

Daily reminder she whored herself out to Goku 5 minutes after meeting him.

There are many blackpills on Dragon Ball. Japs don't care.
She is such a bitch
It's just her looks. I chose her as an avi because I thought she was the most attractive girl of all anime back then. Not so sure anymore, but still decided to change my avi back to it cause it's my most iconic avi.

Last edited:
There are many blackpills on Dragon Ball. Japs don't care.
Like how they become stronger when their hair turns blonde and their eyes become blue?

DragonBall is thrash, because it's mostly about Goku and Chi-Chi. DragonBall Z is way better with Vegeta, Frieza and Cell.

DragonBall is thrash, because it's mostly about Goku and Chi-Chi. DragonBall Z is way better with Vegeta, Frieza and Cell.
DB Bulma though :feelsohh:

teamfourstar's representation is even more accurate.

yamcha roped when she had vegeta's kid.