Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel bullying

if he fought back against the toilets, he'd get jumped and the little rep he has fizzles out into nothing.

lose-lose situation, all he can do is go cho

Flip the table! = beta maneuvers

Fuck those guys. Fucking retards. I know how that feels and its really frustrating.

if he fought back against the toilets, he'd get jumped and the little rep he has fizzles out into nothing.

lose-lose situation, all he can do is go cho
tbh
I never really understood school shooters till now. Didn't think things were this bad in the US. Here we have almost no bullying (at the very least, not direct bullying with insults and violence), so I couldn't have imagined shit like this happening anywhere.
I know that if I were in that situation, in that country, things would go very bad. Seriously, how can this shit be allowed at all? Why does no one in the classroom stick up for him?
sickening shit

Damn, going to school with niggers must be hell. He's probably going to go ER soon.

Yeah man. It was bad.
Did you retaliate?
If it were me I'd at least catch them by surprise with a baseball bat or something. Seriously.
This shit is unbelievable. How anyone can endure it is beyond me.

Did you retaliate?
If it were me I'd at least catch them by surprise with a baseball bat or something. Seriously.
Only once. I punched a guy in the face.

He should do something morE Rash than flipping a table.

If this is the type of bullying that happens in the states, that would be way easier to deal with. Also, lol at the stupid negroid going up to him and being more passive than the girl.
true, but there were a decent amount of white kids in the class and even the camera guy who partook in it. its probs because the kid is weird, and incel looking

Bullying needs to be punishable by death. It doesn't matter who's doing it or to whom; it's always disgusting.

Of course, it has to be a white blonde kid. This is why I don't respect Niggers. They stay up against racism, yet have no respect to white people.

Did you retaliate?
That’s why hERoes exist bro

Look at the whore at the end trying to get some attention going up to him like that, I would have punched her in the throat.

If this is the type of bullying that happens in the states, that would be way easier to deal with. Also, lol at the stupid negroid going up to him and being more passive than the girl.

true, but there were a decent amount of white kids in the class and even the camera guy who partook in it. its probs because the kid is weird, and incel looking
Yeah you're right. I was mostly pointing out their belligerent behaviour and calling him "white boy". Every one who stood back and laughed is complacent in this act.

Of course, it has to be a white blonde kid. This is why I don't respect Niggers. They stay up against racism, yet have no respect to white people.
Its because he looks like a nerd not bc hes white

Bullying needs to be punishable by death. It doesn't matter who's doing it or to whom; it's always disgusting.
I clearly second this.
Have you ever been bullied mate?

He looks manlet, skinny, use glasses and probably acts weird

not as ''weird'' as Niggers talking like the are having a stroke, or walking like a fucking gimp, stop defending niggers they are filthy animals

not as ''weird'' as Niggers talking like the are having a stroke, or walking like a fucking gimp, stop defending niggers they are filthy animals
Im not defending anyone, im just saying that the kid looks nerd and its why they are bullying him, i also hate how most blacks act

Everyone is capable of being a bully you autistic retard. You just hate blacks because they bullied you too lol

Why'd the kid have to lose his temper and leave like that? I'm sure he could have chosen an altERnative solution

Being white in a majority black school must be pure hell. I would've gone ER or roped long ago if i was him.

Everyone is capable of being a bully you autistic retard. You just hate blacks because they bullied you too lol

and because they are baboons that are ruining society with their filth

Let that landwhale rot in hell. To gulag with these fuckers.

fucking nigger filth

School shooter in the making

Brings back memories ;)

Tbh I still prefer the carefree life of a bullied ugly boy than the shit I have to deal with now.

muh racism. Pleddit is so cucked.

Cuckit deleted it and blocked the comments :feelskek: Btw I don't understand them very much can someone tell me what the white kid says that makes that foid so pissed off?

See by yourself