Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bullying is a form of status maxxing that Chads use to get rid of competion

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
Incel tears will deny this, but this is law.

Just like how male deer battle each other and the female chooses the male who wins the battle.

We all know that women are attracted to psychopaths and bulllies and men who dominate, so Chads make themselves look more attractive to the opposite sex by beating up and bullying males that are of lower social status. It makes the sub five look weak and makes the Chad look more attractive. It also makes the sub five more suicidal which is an evolutionary adaptation that gets rid of undesirable traits. THe more bullying, the more likely sub fives will kill themselves which gets rid of them from the gene pool.

In the end humans are also just animals a lot of peopel forgot that.

Society lied to me.
I guess thats the most enraging fact. They lie to you, because soyciety needs good obedient cucks, so they want YOU to be one.
Of course its mostly unconscious but still.

I guess thats the most enraging fact. They lie to you, because soyciety needs good obedient cucks, so they want YOU to be one.
I mean Im never going to reproduce anyway. SO I might as well workmaxx and just toil until I die. At least I can be a good worker bee and earn money.

Chad's aren't as common as normies, normies do it most of the time

You’re right, but from what I’ve experienced during my school years I can say that normies usually bully more than chads. Chads do bully, I was actually bullied by chads, but chads don’t always have to bully simply because they’re already at the top of the social hierarchy so there’s no need for them to stomp on sub 5 guys.

Normies, however, will do most of the bullying because they see it as a chance to become one of the chads and look more dominant I specifically experienced this in high school.

You’re right, but from what I’ve experienced during my school years I can say that normies usually bully more than chads. Chads do bully, I was actually bullied by chads, but chads don’t always have to bully simply because they’re already at the top of the social hierarchy so there’s no need for them to stomp on sub 5 guys.

Normies, however, will do most of the bullying because they see it as a chance to become one of the chads and look more dominant I specifically experienced this in high school.
Good point. If Chad is already at the top hes probably more secure. But normies are constantly competing with each other so they have to fight to keep their status.

High IQ. Bullying is indeed a form of male aggression and competition. We typically call it "bullying" when the bully victim is comparably much smaller/weaker.

I mean Im never going to reproduce anyway. SO I might as well workmaxx and just toil until I die. At least I can be a good worker bee and earn money.
Yeah you might toil until you die, and they want you to do exactly this coz its beneficial to soyciety.
The point is: whats in it for you? Coz if there is nothing interesting you may do other things that sre more interesting.

Yeah you might toil until you die, and they want you to do exactly this coz its beneficial to soyciety.
The point is: whats in it for you? Coz if there is nothing interesting you may do other things that sre more interesting.
AH you mean like copes? Yeah it would be awesome to just neetmax and not participate in society. Clearly society is not care about me so why should I participate lol

you mean that normies use

Chad doesn't need to bully
Ive definitely been bullied by chads. There was this PE teacher at my school who had absolutely MASSIVE muscles. I mean this dude was roided out. He spend all of 6th grade telling me that I was weak and wimpy and that I needed to toughen up. Hated him

Ive definitely been bullied by chads. There was this PE teacher at my school who had absolutely MASSIVE muscles. I mean this dude was roided out. He spend all of 6th grade telling me that I was weak and wimpy and that I needed to toughen up. Hated him
Kill him

Ive definitely been bullied by chads. There was this PE teacher at my school who had absolutely MASSIVE muscles. I mean this dude was roided out.
lmao being roided out impresses guys like you more than it impresses foids

chad doesn't need roids

OP's whole post comes down to 'well chad has to bully sub5s in order to um prove to foids that he's better than them'

chad has absolutely no need to do that jfl

Chads don't actually bully much

And actual Chad is uncommon, and most "Chads" are usually Chadlites, tallfag HTNs with a status-halo, etc.

These guys don't need to bully, since they're already at the top & know it: If anything, it's textbook normies or even ones closer to us such as nearcel LTNs

=
OP's whole post comes down to 'well chad has to bully sub5s in order to um prove to foids that he's better than them'

He absolutely does. It makes him look even better. Have you ever been bullied? It’s always high level guys who bully

High IQ. Bullying is indeed a form of male aggression and competition. We typically call it "bullying" when the bully victim is comparably much smaller/weaker.
But if the bullied so decides to shoot them piece of shit is also considered part of "the natural selection vetting process" since Nature by the End of it, is "Okay!" WIth anything that happens in quicksand.

Darwinism GOES BOTH Ways

But if the bullied so decides to shoot them piece of shit is also considered part of "the natural selection vetting process" since Nature by the End of it, is "Okay!" WIth anything that happens in quicksand.

Darwinism GOES BOTH Ways
Never thought of it like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back