Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bullying currycels on omegle

Their pussies tingled when they heard the black guys voices

Yet another suifuel for currycels. Will they ever find peace?

South Indian Bollywood GIF by SAATH MN

I hope the bald Indian janitor comes in knocking at their door at night.

Curry whores being curry whores. Nothing new here.

Her white friend mogs the fk out of her

When will Indian women understand that not even feminism will give them access to Chad

I can single handedly overpower both of them at the same time and they couldn't do anything about it how do they cope with this fact

I can single handedly overpower both of them at the same time and they couldn't do anything about it how do they cope with this fact
safe society they are allowed to be delusional because they don't know the strenght of a guy, and if you do fuck em up you will have simp pigs end you

I go on there sometimes. The females give me an eww face usually and I angrily curse at them

I go on there sometimes. The females give me an eww face usually and I angrily curse at them
I used to go on omegle when I was 13/14, foids of all ages would call me ugly but I didn´t care at that time

UGH WHY CANT I GAS CHAMBER NORMIES WTF

You should make then scream and record it(in video game)