Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bullying and the people behind it - personal experiences

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
The people I had most problems with can be divided into two subcategories:

1) Middle-class whites:
The whore daughters of the middle class are some of the most entitled cunts out there (which really is an achievement considering the absolute state of women), the sons are not even marginally better. They attack people for the most minor reasons and they know that their parents will cover it up or blame the victim for the smallest flaws because the parents really stand behind their misbegotten kids without second thoughts. These children are bullies, but also cowards that will run to the police/parents/teachers as soon as someone even marginally fights back.

They are more than capable of comitting physical violence, but it mostly happens after a gradually escalating series of events: The aggression at first takes place at a macroscopically not detectable level, subtle insults and gossip happens. When you talk back they will see it as an insult and they will increase their aggression towards you. Then they will continue with open insults and sometimes even outright start with physical attacks (e.g. throwing stuff at you in class, beating you in the back while you are not looking or bitchslapping you on the back of the head) and destruction of your property (e.g. destroying your school books). When things further escalate more drastic physical assaults (e.g. waylaying after school and severe beatings) happen. When you fight back (verbally/physically), they will inform authorities that will treat their victims as the aggressors.

Examples from my life: 1) White cunts throw food at me, I throw a pencil back after nearly two hours of forbearance, I have to replace some of her clothing due to the spilled colors and get threatened with disciplinary proceedings, 2) white cunt threatens people in my neighboorhod with a knife, I insult her after being assaulted by her, she sends her mother over to tell my mother what a horrendous being I am for insulting her perfect, knife-wielding angel, 3) white chad who always insulted me in church/school attacks me while riding my new roller by bitchslapping me on the head, I kick him in the spokes of his bicycle to get him off, afterwards he waits for me in an underpass, beats me, pushes me in the (thorny) undergrowth outside and then destroys the roller, parents blame me for the roller being destroyed, 4) white kids call me "faggot" for riding a bike, I tell them to fuck themselves, they beat me with sticks, 5) white boy makes pig noises while I have to read something in class, the teacher punishes him (for once), his mother calls my mother and insults her because it's my fault that he was now in trouble with a teacher, etc.

2) Lower-class foreigners:
Foreigners physically attacked me directly without prior escalation, there was no common history with them. Their attacks were mostly a display of direct/honest aggression directed against autochthonous males of low status with no possibility of fighting back. Most of them were turks/blacks.
Most of these turks were born here. They were cultural hybrids that combined the worst traits of Western/Islamic culture: They were partying, drinking alcohol and comitting indiscriminate acts of lust like the degenerate native population, they were only Muslims in name and only followed their religion when it benefited them while not giving the slightest fuck about the rules of their religion (e.g. they saw it as a tool they could use to look down on other men for being impure while lusting after their also impure women and they didn't give a fuck about their religion when it stood in their way to achieve hedonistic gratification). With the truly religious muslims almost no problems arose (at least for me).
With blacks it was mostly the same, although they were attacking me on a purely racial base without religious/cultural undertones. These were the reasons for me to be against immigration (not any attitude towards women, which I frankly don't care about).

Examples from my life: 1) Blacks verbally assault me with racial slurs while riding on a bus and push me around while I was still in teenage years, also insult other passengers while none of these cucks fights back, 2) Turkish boy throws me as a child to the ground in a playground, I hit my head on the ice and afterwards suffer from severe headaches, shakings and mood swings which are at least from my opinion the direct result of that attack, 3) fat skank with gangster slang harasses me at a swimming pool, tears at my clothings and physically threatens me as a young boy, 4) diverse conversations with Turks and further confrontations in school.

Who were the people you had most problems with?

The people I had most problems with can be divided into two subcategories:

1) Middle-class whites:
The whore daughters of the middle class are some of the most entitled cunts out there (which really is an achievement considering the absolute state of women), the sons are not even marginally better. They attack people for the most minor reasons and they know that their parents will cover it up or blame the victim for the smallest flaws because the parents really stand behind their misbegotten kids without second thoughts. These children are bullies, but also cowards that will run to the police/parents/teachers as soon as someone even marginally fights back.

They are more than capable of comitting physical violence, but it mostly happens after a gradually escalating series of events: The aggression at first takes place at a macroscopically not detectable level, subtle insults and gossip happens. When you talk back they will see it as an insult and they will increase their aggression towards you. Then they will continue with open insults and sometimes even outright start with physical attacks (e.g. throwing stuff at you in class, beating you in the back while you are not looking or bitchslapping you on the back of the head) and destruction of your property (e.g. destroying your school books). When things further escalate more drastic physical assaults (e.g. waylaying after school and severe beatings) happen. When you fight back (verbally/physically), they will inform authorities that will treat their victims as the aggressors.

Examples from my life: 1) White cunts throw food at me, I throw a pencil back after nearly two hours of forbearance, I have to replace some of her clothing due to the spilled colors and get threatened with disciplinary proceedings, 2) white cunt threatens people in my neighboorhod with a knife, I insult her after being assaulted by her, she sends her mother over to tell my mother what a horrendous being I am for insulting her perfect, knife-wielding angel, 3) white chad who always insulted me in church/school attacks me while riding my new roller by bitchslapping me on the head, I kick him in the spokes of his bicycle to get him off, afterwards he waits for me in an underpass, beats me, pushes me in the (thorny) undergrowth outside and then destroys the roller, parents blame me for the roller being destroyed, 4) white kids call me "faggot" for riding a bike, I tell them to fuck themselves, they beat me with sticks, 5) white boy makes pig noises while I have to read something in class, the teacher punishes him (for once), his mother calls my mother and insults her because it's my fault that he was now in trouble with a teacher, etc.

2) Lower-class foreigners:
Foreigners physically attacked me directly without prior escalation, there was no common history with them. Their attacks were mostly a display of direct/honest aggression directed against autochthonous males of low status with no possibility of fighting back. Most of them were turks/blacks.
Most of these turks were born here. They were cultural hybrids that combined the worst traits of Western/Islamic culture: They were partying, drinking alcohol and comitting indiscriminate acts of lust like the degenerate native population, they were only Muslims in name and only followed their religion when it benefited them while not giving the slightest fuck about the rules of their religion (e.g. they saw it as a tool they could use to look down on other men for being impure while lusting after their also impure women and they didn't give a fuck about their religion when it stood in their way to achieve hedonistic gratification). With the truly religious muslims almost no problems arose (at least for me).
With blacks it was mostly the same, although they were attacking me on a purely racial base without religious/cultural undertones. These were the reasons for me to be against immigration (not any attitude towards women, which I frankly don't care about).

Examples from my life: 1) Blacks verbally assault me with racial slurs while riding on a bus and push me around while I was still in teenage years, also insult other passengers while none of these cucks fights back, 2) Turkish boy throws me as a child to the ground in a playground, I hit my head on the ice and afterwards suffer from severe headaches, shakings and mood swings which are at least from my opinion the direct result of that attack, 3) fat skank with gangster slang harasses me at a swimming pool, tears at my clothings and physically threatens me as a young boy, 4) diverse conversations with Turks and further confrontations in school.

Mostly lower class whites tbh, from council estates (government housing). It was mostly just verbal mocking every now and then and never became physical, but out of the people that bothered me they all came from this class (although obviously most people from this class never bothered me)

Later I just started studymaxxing anyway as I wanted to get into a top uni so I didn't get bothered one bit

Low tier thugmaxxed normies, people that claim to love being different and "weird" but make fun of anyone that is "weird" in a socially unacceptable way (largely based on their current social standing) at the first opportunity, passive aggressive normies that like to come up with subtle but "classy" putdowns and make a show of them owning you,
guys with ADHD/ADD that like to pretend they are complicated individuals to mask how messed up and mean they can be and not so surprisingly guys that are failed normies or bluepilled/redpilled incels that compensate by acting tough.

Last edited:
I didn't really have any problems with bullying. That sort of thing didn't happen to anyone either during my time at school, at least from what I saw. If it did happen it was mostly just insults with nothing serious from there.
That sort of thing did happen to me though. The people I had the most trouble with were the unpopular low-tier normies. There were some insults but that sort of thing didn't affect me because of who it was coming from. There was this one guy who was a literal faggot who kept insulting me because he disliked me making offensive jokes. Eventually I had enough and punched him hard in the head. He kept asking me to punch him in the head again and I stood there and waited from him to do something. He didn't do anything and walked off. After that I he didn't hear a single word from him again.
You could divide the people I dealt with into two categories. The ones who have very characteristically feminine traits such as talking behind peoples backs, insulting people and not willing to sort out a problem or the ones who are hyper aggressive and seem like they always have a point to prove.

people that claim to love being different and "weird" but make fun of anyone that is "weird" in a socially unacceptable way (largely based on their current social standing) at the first opportunity
JFL @ this scum, these people always act so quirky and edgy, but the truth is that they are normies with a slightly above threshold for free speech, as soon as you cross their own subjective/arbitrary barriers of what's acceptable and not they will shun and attack you. Also know/hate them.
passive aggressive normies that like to come up with subtle but "classy" putdowns and make a show of them owning you
My blood always boils when I am confronted with these insults, especially when they are beneath that thin veil of civilty and you can really feel the contempt dripping from each word, they also tend to be the people who give unsoliticided advice to everyone. When you call them out they will be shocked to see that you saw it as an insult and will accuse you of having a thin skin.
guys with ADHD/ADD that like to pretend they are complicated individuals to mask how messed up and mean they can be and not so surprisingly guys that are failed normies or bluepilled/redpilled incels that compensate by acting tough.
Sadly this described my personality a few years ago pretty well, before the true extent of the absurdity of it all hit me, the memories from that time send shivers of cringe down my spine.
Low tier thugmaxxed normies
These are the people that will mostly use direct aggression, but unlike normies they don't pretend to have a mask of civilty or start to snitch to authorities whenever peer-pressure or physical violence doesn't work.
Mostly lower class whites tbh, from council estates (government housing). It was mostly just verbal mocking every now and then and never became physical, but out of the people that bothered me they all came from this class (although obviously most people from this class never bothered me)

Later I just started studymaxxing anyway as I wanted to get into a top uni so I didn't get bothered one bit
I hope that your dream comes true and wish you good luck on your way.
I didn't really have any problems with bullying. That sort of thing didn't happen to anyone either during my time at school, at least from what I saw. If it did happen it was mostly just insults with nothing serious from there.
That sort of thing did happen to me though. The people I had the most trouble with were the unpopular low-tier normies. There were some insults but that sort of thing didn't affect me because of who it was coming from. There was this one guy who was a literal faggot who kept insulting me because he disliked me making offensive jokes. Eventually I had enough and punched him hard in the head. He kept asking me to punch him in the head again and I stood there and waited from him to do something. He didn't do anything and walked off. After that I he didn't hear a single word from him again.
You could divide the people I dealt with into two categories. The ones who have very characteristically feminine traits such as talking behind peoples backs, insulting people and not willing to sort out a problem or the ones who are hyper aggressive and seem like they always have a point to prove.
Based and low-inhib moment. Extreme respect for you.

High SMV males, no matter the background, rich, poor, white, black, etc

high SMV males truly are the scum of mankind

I hope that your dream comes true and wish you good luck on your way.
Thanks for the wishes but I didn't get into the uni I wanted to go to (Cambridge) and settled for something closer to home, studying for Cambridge was actually a pretty good cope back in the day, there were a few other kids in my year who also wanted to go (none of them got in either) so I had some friends during the last 2 years of high school, when typically all these parties and stuff are happening.

Not a group bro. Most of my middle school bullying school was organized by one psychopath who was always getting support from his family. (Funnily enough my retarded dad would support other peoples against me despite me being one of the most succesful kid in the school).

And for some reason principal wasnt caring about my notes or my mom visiting etc.

Bullying finally ended when I fighted back at 8. grade. After that I went to another middle school for a short time, in which some kids tried to mess with me because of my back than obvious social autism, but I fighted back in the first days and it didnt esclate.

Nothing happened at HS I think.

JFL @ this scum, these people always act so quirky and edgy, but the truth is that they are normies with a slightly above threshold for free speech, as soon as you cross their own subjective/arbitrary barriers of what's acceptable and not they will shun and attack you. Also know/hate them.
Yeah like everyone here all I ever wanted was to be normal and not stand out but just effortlessly be like everyone else. Those sort of people completely ruin it with their insistence on getting people out of their comfort zone and their
"yay you're weird XD I'm weird too XD" initial behavior before they brush you off rudely after making fun of how "weird" and "awkward" you are.
My blood always boils when I am confronted with these insults, especially when they are beneath that thin veil of civilty and you can really feel the contempt dripping from each word, they also tend to be the people who give unsoliticided advice to everyone. When you call them out they will be shocked to see that you saw it as an insult and will accuse you of having a thin skin.
True. They also love to rely on formal English putdowns and weird noises (ie "Good Day to you Sir!", making all sorts of weird hand motions toward your face and noises and then laughing).
Normies aren't as normal as they portray themselves. They are actually very weird and not in a good way. It's the high tier high inhib or well adjusted low tier normies that normies always like to present an image of themselves as but it's far from the truth.
Sadly this described my personality a few years ago pretty well, before the true extent of the absurdity of it all hit me, the memories from that time send shivers of cringe down my spine.
Happens to all of us tbh years ago I was coping with how I thought I had things mostly figured out and how men aren't men anymore and how classy women aren't that bad and it's just a select few women that I had issues with and that had issues with me.

But now I'm not so sure. It's like how the bluepill sometimes overlaps far more with the blackpill than the redpill does.
Some things women and guys that want to attract women do are still kind of a mystery to me and besides looks, a lot of secret to success some guys have with women aren't clear and appear to be more attributable to luck. It took me a long time to accept that because it's tough admitting that in many ways you were just unlucky.
These are the people that will mostly use direct aggression, but unlike normies they don't pretend to have a mask of civilty or start to snitch to authorities whenever peer-pressure or physical violence doesn't work.
They do call the cops though. They'll do it if they think they'll get an advantage. Mostly people call the cops on others to mess that person's life up so even low inhib normies and thugmaxxers that use direct aggression won't hesitate to call the cops or report you to authorities if you cross them in anyway and they feel your actions could get you in trouble with the law.

Last edited:
In my experience bullies are mostly unattractive and trying really hard to climb the social ladder.

They are basically animals who can only understand violence, Once you fight back, they start to respect you and try to be your friend.

Fakecel if u didnt get bullied

Your experiences sound dreadful. I feel for you bro.

Lower class anything, mostly Carribeans & Kurds but also the hwites too. If they're hanging around in groups they're likely trouble.

I'm a nomad, grew up as a minority locally when Statistically I'm a majority (England) so didn't grow up with my own "culture" & so find typical English past times like drinking, football & bragging about your wealth stupid or boring.

I'm too introspective for the peasants (my social class) but seen as a lower being by the middle & up.

A weird rarity to all that doesn't fit a bracket, like a misshapen biscuit.
Thanks for the wishes but I didn't get into the uni I wanted to go to (Cambridge) and settled for something closer to home, studying for Cambridge was actually a pretty good cope back in the day, there were a few other kids in my year who also wanted to go (none of them got in either) so I had some friends during the last 2 years of high school, when typically all these parties and stuff are happening.
Oxford & Cambridge is reserved for the elites children, it's your family connection & money that gets you in, that's true for the bulk while a small percentage is reserved for intellectually gifted rarities.

Last edited:
Carry a gun
Shoot the gun

Oxford & Cambridge is reserved for the elites children, it's your family connection & money that gets you in, that's true for the bulk while a small percentage is reserved for intellectually gifted rarities.
I don't think this is true, this seems to be more the case in American Ivy League where they do a "holistic" admission process. For Oxbridge there are entrance exams and things like that which are specially made by the universities. I think STEM subjects will be more meritocratic, with humanities the way you speak and your class background will likely affect things quite a bit

Not a group bro. Most of my middle school bullying school was organized by one psychopath who was always getting support from his family. (Funnily enough my retarded dad would support other peoples against me despite me being one of the most succesful kid in the school).

And for some reason principal wasnt caring about my notes or my mom visiting etc.

Bullying finally ended when I fighted back at 8. grade. After that I went to another middle school for a short time, in which some kids tried to mess with me because of my back than obvious social autism, but I fighted back in the first days and it didnt esclate.

Nothing happened at HS I think.
No one ever taught me to fight back & my father didn't teach me any life lessons, tbf my parents didn't have their own lives in order so to be expected to guide their children in any way was beyond their scope. One with undiagnosed aspergers & the other low IQ diogenes syndrome candidate.

No one ever taught me to fight back & my father didn't teach me any life lessons, tbf my parents didn't have their own lives in order so to be expected to guide their children in any way was beyond their scope. One with undiagnosed aspergers & the other low IQ diogenes syndrome candidate.
Same bro. My cousiins encoraged mee to fight

Every Normie annoys the hell out of me

I don't think this is true, this seems to be more the case in American Ivy League where they do a "holistic" admission process. For Oxbridge there are entrance exams and things like that which are specially made by the universities. I think STEM subjects will be more meritocratic, with humanities the way you speak and your class background will likely affect things quite a bit
Well can't say for sure as I've not looked too deeply but many top government types went to Eton then Oxford but don't come across as clever as their credentials would dictate.

My father said back in his day there was a thing called 11+ that dictated if you got to go to grammar school or whatever & there was 1 kid that scored highly on the test & he said this kid was dumb as a rock, when he asked him how he got in the kid stated his father & the principal were friends or gave him some money or something.

One of my father's brothers also got in & he thought wrestling was real so actual intelligence isn't the only thing that gets you in, money changes hands between certain ppl or you can be smart on a written test but dumb in other ways.

Well can't say for sure as I've not looked too deeply but many top government types went to Eton then Oxford but don't come across as clever as their credentials would dictate.

My father said back in his day there was a thing called 11+ that dictated if you got to go to grammar school or whatever & there was 1 kid that scored highly on the test & he said this kid was dumb as a rock, when he asked him how he got in the kid stated his father & the principal were friends or gave him some money or something.

One of my father's brothers also got in & he thought wrestling was real so actual intelligence isn't the only thing that gets you in, money changes hands between certain ppl or you can be smart on a written test but dumb in other ways.

It seems to have gotten better over the last few decades, obviously people with connections will get in but it's no longer just a preserve of the "toffs"

For example, to get into a maths degree, you need to do the STEP paper which is very difficult and you need to get a high grade in it. With things like PPE or Classics there is more wiggle room and people like Boris Johnson can get in due to their "personality"

As for my bullies, it's harder for me cause i live in homogenous shithole knows as /pol/and

i varied quite a lot social groups, from gopniks to low-middle clas thugmaxxed normies to actually somewhat rich kids