Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullying and height

LilHappyLilSad

LilHappyLilSad

Banned
-
Im very tall (everyone is shorter than me) but every mans and womens mogs/bullys me. My face 3/10... Some incels saying: "height is very important" ı think this is bullshit. Only mental emotion and psychology important.

maybe they are just playfully mocking you if you really are taller

it's quite hard to bully somebody thats taller without coming off as an asshole to other normies

You need everything.
Height is important, i don´t want to be mogged by a tallfag like you.
I am 5´9"

Face > Height. I am 3 inches taller than average in my country. Still no GF

I think both Face > Height and Height > Face are misconceptions.

There's a minimum level of both face and height in order to not be invisible to foids. Yes, if you are both short and troll-face-maxxed it's truly over, but that doesn't mean that 1/10 tallcells do any better considering the insane SMV of most foids in our culture. (although I still believe that 9/10 or 10/10 face can trump being slightly short... not ridiculously tiny though: if you're significantly shorter than the average foid you're probably doomed). On the other hand most shortcels (and all incels in general) significantly over-rate their facial attractiveness.

Last edited:
Oh man. Height is definitely important, but height alone isn't enough to save you from a life of inceldom.

Don't invalidate the experiences of manlets.

Oh man. Height is definitely important, but height alone isn't enough to save you from a life of inceldom.

Don't invalidate the experiences of manlets.
what else can I do? Gymcell?

Bullshit, height is the most important thing besides face.

Even with my height I was bullied to hell and back and back again

Face > Height > Penis >>> smell of your shit >>>>>> Personality

In 2019 everything is important. 6'3, big dick, large frame, but giga ogre face means it is over. If only i had a pretty chad face :feelscry:

Tallfags don't know the meaning of pain.

Very tall people stand out. Standing out can be a death sentence in school, even if you stand out with something good. Just ask most high IQ cels. Social death sentence as soon as you show what you can.

Bluepilled humanoids are absolute apes and will bully you if you're short but good looking because they see you as "weak", not so much if you're a tall ogre.

But in the end, even 0/10 foids nowadays have the smv of an 8/10 Chad, so unless you're completely flawless you won't slay, it's over.

Very tall people stand out. Standing out can be a death sentence in school, even if you stand out with something good. Just ask most high IQ cels. Social death sentence as soon as you show what you can.
this, their jealous at that point
Gatekeeps me
if you surgerymaxx you’re good to go unless you have awful frame or are truly facially deformed

Im very tall (everyone is shorter than me) but every mans and womens mogs/bullys me. My face 3/10... Some incels saying: "height is very important" ı think this is bullshit. Only mental emotion and psychology important.
Time for anecdotes. My 2,5/10 tallfag geek friend managed to get a girl which is much younger than he withou betabuxxing.

My superhot neighbour is married to nordwooding roundfaced normie tallfag. She looks like she wants to fuck him every second they are together.

Being really tall is legit in my opinion.

Time for anecdotes. My 2,5/10 tallfag geek friend managed to get a girl which is much younger than he withou betabuxxing.
FYI: cherrypicking is against the rules.

FYI: cherrypicking is against the rules.
Mother of God, I have warned you about anecdotal evidence. I just telling about my life experience.

In terms of being a bullying target height is more important and if you're short you're much more likely to get bullied. This is common sense and unlike other normie common senses it's correct.

Mother of God, I have warned you about anecdotal evidence. I just telling about my life experience.
I can't begin to explain how dumb that is. What do you think how many anecdotes people could tell you about that one short guy who had a girlfriend? Would that sway your opinion in any way? Is it meaningful or of interest to the discussion? Of course not...

I can't begin to explain how dumb that is. What do you think how many anecdotes people could tell you about that one short guy who had a girlfriend? Would that sway your opinion in any way? Is it meaningful or of interest to the discussion? Of course not...
To support the matter of height we have a couple of paragraphs in our blackpilled wiki. It is very important part of overall looks. The only ambiguous thing about it is **how much** it is important. Terefore subjective view is inevitable. So "Interest to the discussion" my ass.

To support the matter of height we have a couple of paragraphs in our blackpilled wiki.
The war between height vs face is 0 iq and one of the dumbest things incels tend to do. It's fought by tallfags who are incapable of imagining what it's like to be short and invisible to foids and shortcels who think being tall and disgusting is some kind of perk.

Do you think bagelcel would've become such a meme if he was 6'5?

Do you think bagelcel would've become such a meme if he was 6'5?
If St. Bagelcel were 6'5 he'd be a high tier normie and the sequence of events would have never occurred.

Most tallcels are much uglier in the face than him or have terribly lanky and ridiculous frames.

If St. Bagelcel were 6'5 he'd be a high tier normie and the sequence of events would have never occurred.

Most tallcels are much uglier in the face than him or have terribly lanky and ridiculous frames.
I agree, but the point is that Bagelcel's height is the reason for his meme status. OP said "only mental emotion and psychology is important" which is bluepill garbage.

OP said "only mental emotion and psychology is important" which is bluepill garbage.
Yeah, I didn't even take note of that part. I'm not agreeing with that bullshit at all. Sorry for the confusion.

"Just be tall!" is a meme. I'm 6'4" and it hasn't done me any favours with getting girls because I don't have the face to back it up.

Face >>>>> Height

Holy fucking cope man.
"Just be tall!" is a meme. I'm 6'4" and it hasn't done me any favours with getting girls because I don't have the face to back it up.

Face >>>>> Height
Means you're also a framelet.

Frame size is more important if you want to deter bullies. Plenty of pencil thin, gobby, 70kg, 6ft2 tallfags look like piss easy targets for a robust 5'9, 83kg guy.