Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bully Gets His Ass Kicked

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UY0UYAmCq1w[/video]

bully was smaller than the guy lol

assault by some low iq manlet

That battle cry though

For one moment i thinked someone beated Ryo Ass.

Machiavelli said:
bully was smaller than the guy lol

Some guys are passive and doormats no matter their size until you push them too far

the guy who assaulted him is a bully. Judging by the bodyslam this is NOT his first time doing this to somebody. The guy is a low inhibition dumbass who I hope ended up in jail for almost killing a man.

The guy was probably just roasting his dumb balding ass.

IronMike said:
the guy who assaulted him is a bully.  Judging by the bodyslam this is NOT his first time doing this to somebody.  The guy is a low inhibition dumbass who I hope ended up in jail for almost killing a man.  

The guy was probably just roasting his dumb balding ass.

I dunno man, the way he was grunting while punching him made it sound like he had that anger bottled up for awhile.

Holy fuark this reminds me of the time that I beat up this slut at HS who kept bullying me and humiliating me. I s2g that I made almost the exact same sound when I was punching the soul out of her, it felt so intense and satisfying that I kept thinking about it all night long.

Nautica1983 said:
Some guys are passive and doormats no matter their size until you push them too far

Bullies also often operate in packs because they know they might not succeed one on one. I was regular attacked by packs. The niggers are the worst for it. They would never fight one on one. One time they attacked me 23-1 and knocked me clean out and ran off screaming when they thought i was dead.

Octopusgun2 said:
Holy fuark this reminds me of the time that I beat up this slut at HS who kept bullying me and humiliating me. I s2g that I made almost the exact same sound when I was punching the soul out of her, it felt so intense and satisfying that I kept thinking about it all night long.

Did you get arrested?

Reminder you don't get bullied because you're weak, but because you're ugly. That's it.

Octopusgun2 said:

Pics or it didn't happen

GeneticFilth said:
Reminder you don't get bullied because you're weak, but because you're ugly. That's it.

Thats not the only reason. People get bullied for being short, poor, not wearing what's considered "cool clothes", and being push overs

Nautica1983 said:

This brings me back to my days in highschool when I used to beat the shit out of school bullies. I was so high test and low INHIB back then I actually put someone's head through some unfinished drywall lmao. Good times

Nautica1983 said:
Thats not the only reason. People get bullied for being short, poor, not wearing what's considered "cool clothes", and being push overs

The fact that you get bullied in the first place before you show that you're not a pushover, shows that you are ugly. If an ugly guy stands up for himself everyone says, "yo bro it was just a joke." Nobody cares if chad wears poor clothing.

would be 10x the lifefuel if the victim was female.

GeneticFilth said:
The fact that you get bullied in the first place before you show that you're not a pushover, shows that you are ugly. If an ugly guy stands up for himself everyone says, "yo bro it was just a joke." Nobody cares if chad wears poor clothing.

Excluding goodlooking dudes of course. I saw average looking and ugly people get bullied.

blackpill_incel said:
This brings me back to my days in highschool when I used to beat the shit out of school bullies. I was so high test and low INHIB back then I actually put someone's head through some unfinished drywall lmao. Good times

Good job bro, fighting for the incels who couldnt defend themselves

Nautica1983 said:
Excluding goodlooking dudes of course. I saw average looking and ugly people get bullied.

Good job bro, fighting for the incels who couldnt defend themselves

Ugly people get bullied by everyone do to failo effect and average looking people will only get bullied by people better looking than him, but average looking people have more room for error than ugly people because their better looking.

GeneticFilth said:
Ugly people get bullied by everyone do to failo effect and average looking people will only get bullied by people better looking than him, but average looking people have more room for error than ugly people because their better looking.

Room for error or whatever wasnt my point though, i was just saying being ugly isnt the only reason people get bullied

Nautica1983 said:
Room for error or whatever wasnt my point though, i was just saying being ugly isnt the only reason people get bullied

They get bullied because the people are better looking than them, so the issue is still looks. Attractive people bully average looking people all the time because they are uglier compared to them. If you are average looking, but still uglier compared to everyone else that is average looking you will get bullied as well.

lmao looks like he was really pissed

I highly doubt the "bully" actually deserved it.

Nautica1983 said:

Dude just look at the guy's eyes, Saint Elliot possessed the man's body there.

Holy shit this is brutal. He probably got what he deserved though. It was satisfying watching this guy beat the shit out of him.

Framecel222 said:
I highly doubt the "bully" actually deserved it.

He probably did.

Sounds like the attacker was just a spaz lol thats why you don't teach retards how to fight they use it for retarded things. If you watch the video it didn't sound like he was actually being bullied lol.

All I see is some cunt beating the shit out of some guy who didn't touch him or say or do anything remotely aggressive.

A lot of guys cry "bullying" in the same way that femoids cry "abuse", to justify doing awful shit and to paint themselves as victims.

existentialhack said:
All I see is some cunt beating the shit out of some guy who didn't touch him or say or do anything remotely aggressive.

A lot of guys cry "bullying" in the same way that femoids cry "abuse", to justify doing awful shit and to paint themselves as victims.

You don't know what happened off camera. To me, this looks like a set up fight, or maybe a confrontation to his bully.

There is no context to this video at all.

How is the guy who "won" the fight not a bully himself?
How is the guy who didn't do anything a bully?

Why are some of you rooting for senseless physical violence?

Kointo said:
existentialhack said:
You don't know what happened off camera. To me, this looks like a set up fight, or maybe a confrontation to his bully.

You don't know what happened either lol.
For all you know, the guy who got assaulted made an insignificant drunken joke and the other dude didn't respond proportionately.

Kointo said:

Neither do you. Hence you judge what you see. Which is an asshole beating someone to a pulp. The number of things he could have done to justify this is miniscule. He could easily have killed him or caused brain damage punching him that many times in the head.

existentialhack said:
Neither do you. Hence you judge what you see. Which is an asshole beating someone to a pulp. The number of things he could have done to justify this is miniscule. He could easily have killed him or caused brain damage punching him that many times in the head.

I should correct myself. None of us know the full story, so we can't assume either stance without a substantial amount of the facts (including me. I made a mistake by blindly assuming he was the victim)

Theres no context, so we dont know what happened, but if this guy was being bullied for a long period of time by that guy. i'd say what he did is justifiable

This should happen to every bully, chad, and whore.

Nautica1983 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Did you get arrested?
No I didn’t, I was in private school so they tried not to get anyone know what happened cause it would hurt the school.

These videos are usually taken completely out of context and mislabeled, but if he was actually a bully then he probably deserved it.