Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bulllllshiitttt

I am mad too...

About what? We need much elab OP.

Is it because you made a thread where you literally said that you ignore other females and it ends up making them more interested in you?

Im falsely accused and thats it, i dont wanna recieve 60% created this to just vent

"Falsely accused"? You outright said ignoring other women made them interested in you. @Eskimocel even stated he witnessed this...so don't act like you were framed. Also anyone can ask the mods here, they can see the post.

Oh and fun fact: You have 4 warnings for bragging, including about how one wanted to fuck you.

Frankly, you're lucky you didn't get perm'd yet.

This is the first time I've actually seen drama unfolding. I would say something along the lines of "grabs popcorn" but that phrase is too soy.

You made a thread saying that women are suddenly interested in you after you seized chasing them

wtf did you think was gonna happen? Use your head

Lay down and relax.

Roll yourself a blunt too. That always helps.

I've got the evidence right here.

This wasnt neccessary

Except it was because you were accusing us of "falsely accusing" you.

and you as admin should not take sides.

Again accused us of "falsely accusing" you. You think I'd just sit here and let you make such accusations?

Of course the way you lay it out it benefits your points.

...wut?

These are your warnings. These are your posts. The whole posts were shown and nothing was taken out of context.

Look at that guys. We got an inside look :feelshmm:

:giga: God damn, I just noticed you have 4,461 posts despite being here for less than a month. That's more than 170 posts a day.

There will be more eventually. They will all go to the Eskimo section I won't lie.
To be completely honest with you, I dont think thats going to happen unless people riot.

:giga: God damn, I just noticed you have 4,461 posts despite being here for less than a month. That's more than 170 posts a day.
Insomniac is a beast at postmaxx tbh.

I've got the evidence right here.

I guess it is automatic when you reach high warning level you get banned automatically or mods/admin control it?

Unfuckingbelievable.