Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullies won and I lost

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I was bullied in college (high school in the UK) as some of you may know as I have created a few threads on it now. My bullies were good looking guys with abysmal personalities, hardly what I’d call attractive to the opposite sex as they would be described as “toxic” if I were the one to act in the same manner and have that same personality that they did.

Yes despite this, two of my bullies had a threesome with an Indian ethnic foid in my class, who also laughed at my misery. One of those bullies regularly cheated on his girlfriend at nightclubs and parties and the other was in and out of relationships with different girls all the time. He talked about slapping girls arses and came across very sexual towards girls who would giggle along with him. They had a foursome with two other girls at a house party as well. None of these girls could detect their poor personalities simply because they were good looking.

I on the other the hand, was mocked, ridiculed, called ugly and made fun out of. I was a figure of fun to these guys. Even the girls in the class would sometimes laugh along or watch as I got emasculated in front of the entire class. Then afterwards they would talk to the bullies and play games with them, ignoring me and never asking me if I was alright.

My bullies today are in university, living successful lives as well as having healthy and active sex lives, are still in relationships, still successful with girls and likely still bullying other weak men such as myself and I’m sure that they get away with it through intimidation and embarrassing the person that they are humiliating.

I am stuck in my room, rotting. Alone. And I’m still a virgin. I’ve had no sexual success and I lack meaningful connections with others outside of my family, meaning I have no friends really. Just distant acquaintances who I hardly ever speak to let alone see as I don't leave the house anymore, partly due to my negative experiences with people.

They won and I lost in the end. The bully doesn't lose like they say he does. At least not in my case. I was the loser in the end. I did nothing wrong, nothing at all to deserve the misery that I had. Yet I’m told it’s my fault, it’s my personality that’s repulsive and I’m lied to that looks don’t matter and personality is king.

Tosh.

was it a shithole comprehensive secondary school with uniforms and shit? my one made me crazy man

This is fucking wrong, someone needs to correct this.
Or be a good cuck and let them live their lifes without being punished for their crimes.

Incels of the world, those of you who were bullied, DO NOT FORGIVE DO NOT FORGET.

I hope your bullies get dismembered alive

Never going to win anyways

No nothing like that mate

You say college was worse than secondary school? Glad I didn't go then. Secondary school was like Auschwitz for me

two of my bullies had a threesome with an Indian ethnic foid in my class, who also laughed at my misery.

mocked, ridiculed, called ugly and made fun out of. I was a figure of fun to these guys.

Even the girls in the class would sometimes laugh along or watch as I got emasculated in front of the entire class.

I am stuck in my room, rotting. Alone. And I’m still a virgin. I’ve had no sexual success and I lack meaningful connections with others outside of my family, meaning I have no friends really.

I don't leave the house anymore, partly due to my negative experiences with people.

I did nothing wrong, nothing at all to deserve the misery that I had. Yet I’m told it’s my fault

Tosh.
ERfuelmaxxing, also ethnics foids are the biggest white worshiping whores. They deserve all a 45 for being hoes, and the chads for being cunts.

awfully relatable tbh

I guess you're a losER

I hope your bullies get dismembered alive

OP, what you just described is what so many of us have gone through. This SHOULD NOT be the way the world works. Seriously, something HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET.

Last edited:
I had a mate who slipped laxatives into his bully's drink at a party once.

Explosive results—would recommend!

>They had a foursome with two other girls at a house party as well.
>two of my bullies had a threesome with an Indian ethnic foid in my class,

this is super fucking gay.

dont go er on them

Bullying

Maybe you can't win, but you can make sure they don't win either.

OP, what you just described is what so many of us have gone through. This SHOULD NOT be the way the world works. Seriously, something HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET.
Nothing will be done about it ever. Its just how it works. There are vomit-inducing hypocrie worms desguised as humans. Because bullies are less than worms to me.

I did nothing wrong, nothing at all to deserve the misery that I had.
wrong, you commited the worst crime imaginable: you were born an incel

in nature there is no sin worse than this

Brutal, and I can relate. I wasn't bullied much, as people just didn't pay attention to me, but many of the interactions with the more popular people that I did have were negative. It started when I was young with people just making small jokes about me, such as making fun of my name ore just saying that I was annoying when I hadn't done anything. By secondary school, people would tell me to leave if I tried to talk to them, and girls were describing me as a freak. At this point, nobody really bullies me anymore, but I'm locked out of social circles and will never get in. Dating is totally out of the question.

the mad shit is if we even stand up for ourselves, we will be labeled as mentally deranged and may be forcefully admitted to mental hospitals. the only way for us to win is go complete metal purge and change our reality for jiff time.

Their personality beat yours sweaty

The whole "the bullies become losers in the end" thing is just an excuse told to ugly kids to stop them from shooting up the school.

We are dead inside

Yes despite this, two of my bullies had a threesome with an Indian ethnic foid in my class, who also laughed at my misery.

Can you elab on this bro, where your bullies white or black? And what religion was the currywhore?

Can you elab on this bro, where your bullies white or black? And what religion was the currywhore?
White, don’t know the religion of the curry slut. Hindu I think.

The winner takes it all, the loser is ridiculed by all.

In a just world you'd have disfigured them.

On a side note the whole college meaning that 2 year shit in the UK while being university elsewhere pisses me off to no end, it's like Asian & Asian. Pants & underwear, fanny & ass. Fucking stupid.

Incels of the world, those of you who were bullied, DO NOT FORGIVE DO NOT FORGET.

"B-but it was just banter, bro; I was just playing, bro"
Giphy 1

Last edited:
I hope they got AIDS

Time heals.
You only have time to heal with if you're fortunate enough to be a NEET.

If, howevER, you're forced to go from being excluded and bullied in school to being exploited and abused in the workplace...

You only have time to heal with if you're fortunate enough to be a NEET.

If, howevER, you're forced to go from being excluded and bullied in school to being exploited and abused in the workplace...

Thankfully, there are some jobs that does not require one to be exposed to the workplace... otherwise yes - better just to NEET

Thankfully, there are some jobs that does not require one to be exposed to the workplace... otherwise yes - better just to NEET
If the Covid-19 quarantines in particular make it customary to work from home, and autisticels no longer have an excuse to not be wageslaves, nor a physical avenue through which to address their grievances (like the BASED spERg, Lumbergh, from the movie Office Space), then that would be quite unsettling, ngl.

Last edited:
As an american it's hard for me to imagine Uk bullies for some reason. Can't take their accents seriously enough to feel necessarily threatened by them.