Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bullies know what they're doing

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Low IQ cucks and bluepillers always tell you that bullies are just immature dicks who will learn what they did is wrong and be sorry for it

Bullies aren't fucking retards, they bully because it gives them social status and drives the victim to lower quality of life, bullies will never be sorry for what they did and it's consequences. If you roped rn and your bullies were informed, they'd most likely crack a joke at your expense and would probably be proud of making a subhuman like you kill yourself. It's essentially murder without consequences to them.

Bullies in my school would be relentless at kids to try and make them switch schools or drop out, noone attempted to stand up to them because of their social status and being good looking. They made my school life unbearable and I know from experience that they are evil, nevER listen to this optimistic garbage.

True. Bullies are almost never punished cuz as you may know they are Chads for the most part. The one in my school specifically even exposed himself many times and nigga didn't get expelled while I was near from being kicked out of hs. This life is such an unfair joke.

True. Bullies are almost never punished cuz as you may know they are Chads for the most part. The one in my school specifically even exposed himself many times and nigga didn't get expelled while I was near from being kicked out of hs. This life is such an unfair joke.

From my personal experience bullies were usually mid-tier normies. They were the guys who didn't have naturally good looks or money so they tried to compensate for that by being loud or being the class clown. And obviously they tried to elevate their social status even more by bullying the lowest of the low.

The truly popular and successful people just pretended we didn't exist.

They bully ppl for stress relief, that's it. No 'oh he has a broken family', they do it bc it's a good way to blow off steam that won't get them in trouble (bc no one cares about weak ppl).

Don't rope, live for revenge. That's my motto.

Bullies are pure scum. I hate bullies. Only cowards bully others.

Read my post on bullying, bullies are psychopaths. They see you as an object to fuck with

If I was badly bullied I would've went postal ngl.

Low IQ cucks and bluepillers always tell you that bullies are just immature dicks who will learn what they did is wrong and be sorry for it

Bullies aren't fucking retards, they bully because it gives them social status and drives the victim to lower quality of life, bullies will never be sorry for what they did and it's consequences. If you roped rn and your bullies were informed, they'd most likely crack a joke at your expense and would probably be proud of making a subhuman like you kill yourself. It's essentially murder without consequences to them.

Bullies in my school would be relentless at kids to try and make them switch schools or drop out, noone attempted to stand up to them because of their social status and being good looking. They made my school life unbearable and I know from experience that they are evil, nevER listen to this optimistic garbage.

You're preaching to the choir here, homie. I was a kid with asperger's (now a jarred adult) that was enrolled in a Catholic school as a "non-parishoner" (read: protestant)-- needless to say, I'll never believe in any God after the way I was treated by those kids.