Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullies are prophets

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
Hey brocels, long time reader first time poster. Growing up as a white fatcel in the states my schooling years proved to be beyond brutal, as young as elementary I was sneak attacked by a "friend" from behind me while in an altercation with another student. The years went on and I got a plethora of insults from older students, and it wasn't until fifth grade I got a taste of blood... these two assholes pushed me for no reason, and I chased one of the motherfuckers and threw his ass on the concrete and he shredded his elbows and was crying, the school gave him a cast for his arms. Hard to remember exactly how I felt after, I was so disassociated when I went to the principal's office, I didn't even care about the punishment I just couldn't believe I actually stood up for myself, what followed was a temporary euphoria. Years later down the line there was this one kid three years older than me, man I wish I could see his ass today; he was hellbent on making my life as miserable as possible, one thing he used to say is "you'll never have a girlfriend". So here I am years later and just came to the realization a few months ago, that they were fucking prophets.

Couldnt you at least try to lose weight to see if youre just a volcel :feelsseriously: ?
I lost the weight, since then. I healthmaxxed and am strong for my frame, but not very muscular

Last edited:
i also got bullies back in the day but i never really avenged or attacked them back, i just forgot about the whole situation
So here I am years later and just came to the realization a few months ago, that they were fucking prophets.
that's wasn't something really hard to know it will happen in the futur, every kid that get bullied in school is more likely to struggle in getting chiks when he grow up

Over for fatcels and low-Tcels

How’d you do it?
Mostly by starving myself with exercise and a ketogenic diet over the years, because I didn't understand health, by 19 I had what the normies call a "glowup" I ended up having a 6/10 genetic potential, but now I just eat really healthy, mostly fruits and vegetables to maintain and looksmaxx. I was a gymlet but I haven't consistently gone in a long time. I recommend a mostly plant based diet if you are first worlder because of all the poisons put in the meat, I'd only eat wild caught fish and raw dairy animal products. If you do any kind of fruit or vegetable fast the weight will melt off.

Mostly by starving myself with exercise and a ketogenic diet over the years, because I didn't understand health, by 19 I had what the normies call a "glowup" I ended up having a 6/10 genetic potential, but now I just eat really healthy, mostly fruits and vegetables to maintain and looksmaxx. I was a gymlet but I haven't consistently gone in a long time. I recommend a mostly plant based diet if you are first worlder because of all the poisons put in the meat, I'd only eat wild caught fish and raw dairy animal products. If you do any kind of fruit or vegetable fast the weight will melt off.
Thanks, I’ll try it. :feelsokman:

Over for fatcels and low-Tcels
I do reckon I have low T from childhood obesity, my worst facial feature is my child like, round jaw; at 20 years old I look like a young teenager, and lack masculine traits, put I'm praying that means my hairline remains intact.

They are prophets in a way, but it's not really hard to see who's gonna be an incel later on. Also by bullying people and traumatizing them, they also help to fulfill that prophecy by making their victims mentally unwell which makes it harder to ascend.

I gaining giga muskles inshallah made chicken and bread now

Welcome to your new home brocel