Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bulliedcels tell us about your bullying experiences?

M

MSCONTIN550

Waiting for info.
-
I cant go into it its too brutal but tell me about how it happened to u

I cant go into it its too brutal but tell me about how it happened to u
a lot of experiences I could go on and on but everyone here was bullied and if no one here was then you’re a fakecel

a lot of experiences I could go on and on but everyone here was bullied and if no one here was then you’re a fakecel
Yep but low asf responses to this thread is sus asf

1 guy hid my backpack and i KOed him. Thats all tbh

Oh jeez earliest one was in kindergarten we sat three in a seat on the bus. These two kids would bash my head off the window multiple times.

Another time in kindergarten on the way home on the bus again this kid had a painting of a dalmatian and the paint was wet. He put it on my face and got paint all over my face. I spent the whole ride home trying to wipe it off and actually have myself a rub burn on my forehead.

The many times I sat by myself at lunch and eventually spent lunch period in the library not eating so I wouldn't be seen by myself.

I think in 2nd grade we had swimming and a couple kids was making fun of my Bob the Builder underwear :feelskek:

In 5th this girl was looking for a boyfriend and her friends was asking every guy and when they got to me she said ew no not "TheCatMan" That may have been my first black pill experience.

7th grade I got paired up to work with a girl and she refused so I had to work by myself.

9th grade I was pushed down to the ground and heard white girls laughing at me. They have a distinctive laugh. Books were also knocked out my hands later on.

I will post more if I remember.

Autistcels often can't even realise that they were being bullied unless it's some dehumanising stuff.
So being autistic is a huge falio because you're perceived as a pushover even though you're too retarded to realise that you have been bullied.

Mine wasn't physical or anything, it was just daily verbal shit and out-casting from ages 10-15. But since covid started when i was 15 it gave me an out. Just stuff about my clothes, personality, looks, and constant rejection.

I was never bullied everyone just pitied me, I also classclownmaxxed

"downie"
"Pig face"
"Rapist"
"Pedophile"
"School shooter"
In no particular order

I was always bullied for being skinny till after puberty, and I was thin because of health issues out of my control. They would constantly say I had chicken legs and would call me a stick figure. One kid jokingly offered me his candy bar “so I wouldn’t starve”. They called me anorexic and wouldn’t believe me when I explained I have health issues. It goes beyond this, but this is a good example

I am italian but look like I could be Arab, people at hs called me terrorist, raghead, camel jockey you name it. I bet if I looked good they wouldn’t have done that

I am italian but look like I could be Arab, people at hs called me terrorist, raghead, camel jockey you name it. I bet if I looked good they wouldn’t have done that
So they do that cause youre ugly or cause your pheno looks like youre Arab and theyre racist?

The main guy that bullied me in high school actually died in a car crash while we were still in high school. I still laugh about it to this day

Oh jeez earliest one was in kindergarten we sat three in a seat on the bus. These two kids would bash my head off the window multiple times.

Another time in kindergarten on the way home on the bus again this kid had a painting of a dalmatian and the paint was wet. He put it on my face and got paint all over my face. I spent the whole ride home trying to wipe it off and actually have myself a rub burn on my forehead.

The many times I sat by myself at lunch and eventually spent lunch period in the library not eating so I wouldn't be seen by myself.

I think in 2nd grade we had swimming and a couple kids was making fun of my Bob the Builder underwear :feelskek:

In 5th this girl was looking for a boyfriend and her friends was asking every guy and when they got to me she said ew no not "TheCatMan" That may have been my first black pill experience.

7th grade I got paired up to work with a girl and she refused so I had to work by myself.

9th grade I was pushed down to the ground and heard white girls laughing at me. They have a distinctive laugh. Books were also knocked out my hands later on.

I will post more if I remember.
The curse of being ugly or diminutive.

Yep but low asf responses to this thread is sus asf
cuz it’s so much to tell and a lot of us don’t wanna go through having to list all the shit that happened. One thing that’s currently in my mind tho is when an incel classmate of mines decided to push me constantly on the stairs nonstop and i decided to fight back by pushing him and he was creepily smiling. The guy looked like the Virginia tech school shooter. He was ur typical loner who would shove people in the hallways although he had more people to speak with unlike me.

A guy we both spoke too chose to be his friend more over me How tf you gonna like that toxic asshole when you say you hate popular kids cuz they’re mean. That guy was nice to everyone too Holy fuck not even nice people like me. I guess the ricecel mogged me since he had a big frame & intelligence. The retarded ricecel would pretend like nothing happen and speak to me cuz he had no one else to speak with during lunch. It was hilarious. i searched up his linkedin the other day and found out he worked at a fucking nail salon as a desk receptionist. Hilarious as fuck

Last edited:
Last time I’ve gotten bullied in an overt manner was back in late 2021 in my senior year of hs.

I had a nog try pulling my hoodie out of my head laughing too

Autistcels often can't even realise that they were being bullied unless it's some dehumanising stuff.
So being autistic is a huge falio because you're perceived as a pushover even though you're too retarded to realise that you have been bullied.