Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bullied virgin truecel finaly made it into the friendzone is virgin but not incel

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i4v56u/story_from_a_former_incel_and_how_i_changed/

The level of these mental gymnastics. I bet as soon as he realizes he's in the friendzone he comes back.

Giphy

its over for friendzonecels

You all need to reply so @LooksAreLife doesn't replymog me

Just simp for her and stay in the friendzone and maybe get a pity fuck 15 years from now, bro.

Give it a year maybe and he will come to this forum, after realizing he is still a social and sexual reject.

@LooksAreLife Brutally mogged

Over for simpcels.

Just become pansexual fucking dudes trannies theory

The only way to be accepted as an incel
Is to become asexual or non hetero

Pathetic simp lmao.

"and i look at myself as someone to deserves love"

Yikes sweaty, seems like you still have entitled problems :soy:

So, that's a good example of how it's fucking hard to get out of inceldom. The guy abandoned his "toxic beliefs", became more open and extroverted, made more friends, opened himself up, explored his sexuality, and is moving forward in life. I mean, good for him, he's now an objectively better person, and i do encourage him to keep going through that process, but guess what? Still an incel.

So why is he still an incel? It's because he's ugly? Nah, its his personality, i'm sure it's his personality, because looks don't matter, amiright guys?.

I’m guessing by “pansexual” he means that he’s so desperate he’d bang a tranny if that’s what it comes down to.

So, that's a good example of how it's fucking hard to get out of inceldom. The guy abandoned his "toxic beliefs", became more open and extroverted, made more friends, opened himself up, explored his sexuality, and is moving forward in life. I mean, good for him, he's now an objectively better person, and i do encourage him to keep going through that process, but guess what? Still an incel.

So why is he still an incel? It's because he's ugly? Nah, its his personality, i'm sure it's his personality, because looks don't matter, amiright guys?.

Success in dating is like 95% about looks and maybe 5% about social skills. And if you are good looking enough lack of social skills may not even matter. You can have an amazing personality and cool hobbies. Doesn’t matter. Women don’t care.