Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bullied For Being White

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
To all the ethnic copers, I can tell you that being white might be ideal, but only for the golden-skinned WASPs.

I've been horrendously taunted day in and day out for being pale all my life. So much so that I had to resort to a mysterious peptide to darken my pasty skin. I still receive annoying comments on freckles and moles that get just as much flak. I can tell you countless stories of me getting rejected outright due to my skin, as well as getting bullied for the same reasons, but that could be written into a book.

At least you ethnics don't have to worry about sun-burns, skin cancer, white privilege b.s. race baiting, and the like.

-Just a fellow message from a white sub-human

Just pull ethnic bitches on Tinder bro

Step 1. Be White

Step 2. Something Something Third World Country

Step 3. Have a billion ethnic wives

Works every time man.

same tbh

people called me casper and ghost

Obviously the people on here exclude gingers when we talk about white people.

dont give af i dont have any sympathy for white trailer park trash cumskins

I just ignore them. Everyone needs a cope. That cope is retarded but, who am i to judge? Maybe my cope is also retarded. We are all pathetic.

There was a Norwegian kid when I went to school who had this problem. He would be compared to a piece of paper.

I still receive annoying comments on freckles and moles that get just as much flak.

This is probably the real problem here. You can get rid of your moles using TCA and clear up most of your freckles by using hydroquinone and avoiding the sun.

Do that and if you're still getting rejected it's most certainly NOT because of your skin.

dont give af i dont have any sympathy for white trailer park trash cumskins

Just be black theory: "But I ignore the disgusting inbred chin, charcoal-skin, bug-eyed sub-humans."

There's layers to everything, pal

It's just your face. Pale skin is universally preferred.

Palecels only attract the sun.

Being white is pretty good if you can afford sex trips to Ukraine/Thailand/whatever, but at least in the U.S it's more in the face and height then anything else. Though I guess whites could have a slight advantage with women.

Step 1. Be White

Step 2. Something Something Third World Country

Step 3. Have a billion ethnic wives

Works every time man.

Step 1. Be ethnic in white country

Step 2. Complain about white people and especially white women

Step 3. Go back to where you came from and have billion ethic wives

you whitecels always find something to complain about jfl

you whitecels always find something to complain about jfl

lol ironic just look at this forum ethnics are the most complaining here about white people in general or white women

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ok brah you suffered reverse racism hsauhshusasuhsuhuhasuhsahushusasuijajusiauhssijhashij

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ok brah you suffered reverse racism hsauhshusasuhsuhuhasuhsahushusasuijajusiauhssijhashij
No, just racism

Many ethnic bitches are crazy for pale skin. They will date anything that is white and moves.

hJA0h5V.jpg

I don't think ethniks understand what it must be like for whitecels. To be so repulsive even though you have the blessing of white genes.

What the f-ck dude? Gingers are a laughing stock in the west.
I dont know in USA but Gingers in Brasil are SUPREME GODS.

You can have a 4/10 face but if you are white and ginger you can pick up 6's and 7's girls in Brasil. SERIOUSLY.

To all the ethnic copers, I can tell you that being white might be ideal, but only for the golden-skinned WASPs.

I've been horrendously taunted day in and day out for being pale all my life. So much so that I had to resort to a mysterious peptide to darken my pasty skin. I still receive annoying comments on freckles and moles that get just as much flak. I can tell you countless stories of me getting rejected outright due to my skin, as well as getting bullied for the same reasons, but that could be written into a book.

At least you ethnics don't have to worry about sun-burns, skin cancer, white privilege b.s. race baiting, and the like.

-Just a fellow message from a white sub-human
Don't darken your skin Aryan bro. Rembember, the features of Chad come from Negroes and the Jews are responsible for sexual revolution letting Chad and Stacy be in power. They are responsible for your suffering. Also if u aren't WASP what Aryan ethnicity are you?

You can have a 4/10 face but if you are white and ginger you can pick up 6's and 7's girls in Brasil. SERIOUSLY.
Not here haha, in the west they are not really desirable and everyone's making fun of them, in the 2000s especially, thanks to South Park with the whole gingers have no soul thing.

LOL
coppercab.jpg

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back