Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullied everywhere

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
Bullied in elementary school, bullied in middle school, bullied in high school, bullied on the street, bullied at family gatherings, bullied on 4chan, bullied on incels.is, bullied on YouTube, on facebook, at the mall, at amusement parks, at restaurants, fucking everywhere

Nowhere is safe from these fucks

i know how that feels man i've been bullied most of my school career

I get bullied too but mainly mentally and in real life

Bullied in your own safe haven it’s over

Online bullying isn't real

"Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha"

Bro. Bullying is like a shit test. Just agree and amplify,dont brake frame be chill.
Look at me for instance,half of userbase here tries to bully me,but I aint got no time for haters.

Real life looks are everything, so if you're ugly you are fucked. Online you have to deal with autistic people that lack empathy and don't understand sarcasm because that's what autism does. Then you also have to deal with normies online where if you're not talking about fucking girls at least once every 30 minutes you will get harassed.ldar.

Bro. Bullying is like a shit test. Just agree and amplify,dont brake frame be chill.
Look at me for instance,half of userbase here tries to bully me,but I aint got no time for haters.
you joke, how are you supposed to A&A bullying lmao, you probs read redpill once

you joke, how are you supposed to A&A bullying lmao, you probs read redpill once
Bullying is just a shit test bro. Now if he physically attacks you that is different,but as long as it is verbaly you cannjust AA,or amuzed mastery. If he persists than simply bully.back and say something mean. But usually they drop.it after they realize you are unphased.

Bullying is just a shit test bro. Now if he physically attacks you that is different,but as long as it is verbaly you cannjust AA,or amuzed mastery. If he persists than simply bully.back and say something mean. But usually they drop.it after they realize you are unphased.
im talking about physically

Primary school- people accepted me despite autism

All boys secondary school- bullied to oblivion

Sixth form- Invisible

University- ????
pretty much the same to be fair, except people are starting to get brave in uni now (made a thread about it yesterday)

Damn bro you are 52kgs? Im like 57 but im 5'4

Bullied in elementary school, bullied in middle school, bullied in high school, bullied on the street, bullied at family gatherings, bullied on 4chan, bullied on incels.is, bullied on YouTube, on facebook, at the mall, at amusement parks, at restaurants, fucking everywhere

Nowhere is safe from these fucks
I feel ya. I'm also bullied on incels.is and the worst part is that it's by fellow incels.

When it's anonymous you can indeed turn off the computer and nobody even knew who you are but cyber bullying from classmates on popular social media means it's over for the bullied. I'm glad I'm too old to have been a teen in Tinder & FB age, at least bullying stopped at the school gates after 4 PM for me, and restarted at 8 AM the day after.

i was relentlessly bullied so much that people were throwing hand cream at me once

Go snitch on them to the teachers if nothing else.
That's normie advice that backfires. You don't only have an unpopular rep already, you get called a snitch too, a complete death sentence.

That's normie advice that backfires. You don't only have an unpopular rep already, you get called a snitch too, a complete death sentence.
Who cares. The important thing is to fight back,if you are fighting back that is all that matters. But yeah the best is to honorably fight,but if they group on you just report to the teacher and police. And make sure you constantly report and defend yourself.

Who cares. The important thing is to fight back,if you are fighting back that is all that matters. But yeah the best is to honorably fight,but if they group on you just report to the teacher and police. And make sure you constantly report and defend yourself.
The only way to fight back is to go ER/NC.

When it's anonymous you can indeed turn off the computer and nobody even knew who you are but cyber bullying from classmates on popular social media means it's over for the bullied. I'm glad I'm too old to have been a teen in Tinder & FB age, at least bullying stopped at the school gates after 4 PM for me, and restarted at 8 AM the day after.

Legit, you wouldn't just care if just some random online stranger but if it was your faux fb friend from school or uni cyberbullying your posts or pictures, it's raging man, you could just unfriend or block them but you wouldn't still change their view of you that's giving them the ego to bully you

Maybe you should reconsider what bullying is. Someone calling you an autist on 4chan isn't bullying. Sack up you weak piece of shit.

Gimme your lunch money, buttmunch!

Jk

I feel you, though. As you get older, you get better at handling shit like that if you make it a point to do so.

Maybe you should reconsider what bullying is. Someone calling you an autist on 4chan isn't bullying. Sack up you weak piece of shit.

Fuck off mate

Everywhere? Amazing. Keep in mind there are many people (especially on youtube) who are popular and relevant just because of their bullies and h8ers.