Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullied by women

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
I am bullied by women in High school. They are the suckers of the year. They call me names like ugly, trash, stupid or damned son of a bitch. Women these days love it to bully men. These mean girls are popular and have a great social network with which they use to bully me. Women also promote the lie that it’s my personality and that I am the one who’s to blame for all this. They see zero fault in their own actions. One also wanted to make a fake rape claim sothat I would be removed from the school:blackpill:.

I was always invisible to foids

Are you a loner and low social status? As such you are an easy target.

I have been noticing this trend growing in my country as well. There has to an answer if you atleast own a knife.

I am bullied by women in High school. They are the suckers of the year. They call me names like ugly, trash, stupid or damned son of a bitch. Women these days love it to bully men. These mean girls are popular and have a great social network with which they use to bully me. Women also promote the lie that it’s my personality and that I am the one who’s to blame for all this. They see zero fault in their own actions. One also wanted to make a fake rape claim sothat I would be removed from the school:blackpill:.
Since I am a faggot with some submissive tendencies I love it when foids bully me and treat me like shit, love it when they consider me subhuman and lower than them.

^^ You are powerless. Be grateful that they aren't trying to make you die bro because they could hypothetically get away with anything in such situations. It can always get worse

Foids puke when they see me

Foids gonna foid

Normies hate you if you can handle to live your life even if they do all they can to make it shit

If women ever tried to bully me I'd bully them back. With my cock.

Then again I'm not a faggot like the OP...