Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel bullied at work by new supervisor

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
I'll keep it short: I work a barely above minimum job to support myself as I am going through uni, and the new supervisor came in and changed up hours without consulting anyone. Since it was fucking with my school schedule, I asked him to switch me back to more reasonable hours and assured him that I wanted to work as much as possible, but within reason. He literally said to me "pretty much, you work when I want you to work."

I'm trying to get moved to a different department/location but it's not looking good for me. I need the money so badly too so I can't just walk away. I fucking hate retarded armyfags who come into civilian work life and try to make it as hard as possible for us.

time to find a different job because that shit doesnt fly

Incels don't have a choice.
Chad :chad: can decide his own working hours, while you are forced to accept the working hours given to you.

"yeah bro, I was in intensive training back in the army when i dropped out of high school by choice and since my life was hell I will make yours even shittier you ugly disposable slave"

I'm applying for jobs as we speak

Barely above min wage sounds like you could probably find another job just like it. But yeah you probably gotta either play ball for now or walk.

Also if you find a new job make sure you quit when it will fuck him over the most.

Brutal. Chad always wins

dont kill him and everyone he loves

. I fucking hate retarded armyfags who come into civilian work life and try to make it as hard as possible for us.
U wan to guess something? there's an entire country in SEA run by these people n its future isn't looking very good

Chad fucks the female boss and quits job at least 3-4 hours before the mandatory work end, then ITcel replaces him after doing his full schedule to complete what Chad "missed" like a good and docile wageslave.

Lol, imagine eating this shit up like a beta cuck