Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bullied at school and girls laughed about it

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I eat lunch in my car when I'm at school. Today I was walking from the student parking lot back to class, and a group of baseball Chads and their stupid whore girlfriends saw me walking alone. They started calling me retarded, a loser, and a creep for being by myself all the time. One of them threw a cup of yogurt at my and it got all over my pants. When this happened the cunts that we're with them started bursting out laughing. These are the guys that these girls want to fuck. Maybe not all girls will laugh at a male getting bullied, but they will instinctively view him as a weak coward, while viewing the bully as a dominant douchebag. And we all know who's gonna be fucking more girls.

Just ER on them, i wouldn't feel bad for them

LIAR! That 'bullying' never happened!

This happened because you have a terrible personality, post on these places, aren't a trannycuckfag, don't watch enough movies with women in the lead roles, think that thete are only 2(!) genders, and don't shower enough.

OP, you have only yourself to blame, suck it and self-improve right now!

PS: KYS

-Some 'poly amorous' Stacey

lmao i dont wanna goto college i would snap being around normies again ... i would hide somewhere until it was time for class to start again since i dont have a car

This happened because you have a terrible personality, post on these places, aren't a trannycuckfag, don't watch enough movies with women in the lead roles, think that thete are only 2(!) genders, and don't shower enough.

-Some 'poly amorous' Stacey
Funny because although this is exaggerated, normans and roasties still believe that self improvement will help incels get laid.

If this is true, I will suggest you to report this to the presidency and suggest them to punish these Chads before someone goes school shooting (people are very sensitive about this topic nowadays).

Otherwise just beat them the next time you see them.
Or RE OG

I am sorry for this happening to you. I was also bullied (moreso in elementary school) and I hope I can console you somewhat by saying that as soon as you're done with school all the garbage that went along with it fades from mind rapidly.

If this is true, I will suggest you to report this to the presidency and suggest them to punish these Chads before someone goes school shooting (people are very sensitive about this topic nowadays).

Otherwise just beat them the next time you see them.
Or RE OG
Yeah, I used to snitch every single time I got bullied in middle school. None of them got more than a 1 day lunch detention. It's fucking pointless because everyone knows the ugly kid is doomed to a life of torment and harassment.

MAKE THEM PAY FOR FUCK SAKE.
DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE A BETA.

So American TV series and movies are realistic after all

"Eat dirt, skank"

MAKE THEM PAY FOR FUCK SAKE.
DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE A BETA.
I'll need at least an army of 100 truecels to stand up against the athletic Chads, and the Norman's who bully me to impress the roasts in order to stand a chance.

So American TV series and movies are realistic after all

"Eat dirt, skank"
At least at my school they are. But I get bullied more than anyone else at my school.

I'll need at least an army of 100 truecels to stand up against the athletic Chads, and the Norman's who bully me to impress the roasts in order to stand a chance.
Or a single AR...

Funny because although this is exaggerated, normans and roasties still believe that self improvement will help incels get laid.
At this point, it's not exaggerated...
I VOLUNTEER

At least at my school they are. But I get bullied more than anyone else at my school.
Yeah I know this is real, I was just joking. Saw same thing a few times in my country (Euro).

Unfortunately, only in TV series like Stranger Things does the bullied kid end up romantically successful. Your best bet right now is to focus on studying, work and bodybuilding and re-enter the dating game when you're older, school is over for you

Yeah I know this is real, I was just joking. Saw same thing a few times in my country (Euro).

Unfortunately, only in TV series like Stranger Things does the bullied kid end up romantically successful. Your best bet right now is to focus on studying, work and bodybuilding and re-enter the dating game when you're older, school is over for you
Sounds like a lot of work that will most likely never land me a girl because of my subhuman face. Thank you for the encouragement though, and you are right about school being over for me.

You should have at least said something back

You should have at least said something back
No. Never threaten the status of an alpha male when you're not.

latest

This is actually a case where Christianity and its teachings about humility are extremely wise and powerful. Sometimes it's better to keep walking and swallow your pride.

Sorry OP. The new age cold war is heating up with Russia though, we might all be put out of our misery soon.

No. Never threaten the status of an alpha male when you're not.

latest

This is actually a case where Christianity and its teachings about humility are extremely wise and powerful. Sometimes it's better to keep walking and swallow your pride.
No man, Shaheedhood for the win!

You should have ran them over.

females lack empathy.

-Some 'poly amorous' Stacey -Some Tumblrina Landwhale
FTFY

I think the worst part of all this is that bullying is actually very rare and only happens to like the top ten ugliest kids at school. If you're ugly nobody wants to come up to you and talk to you, and any effort made to talk to people is meant with some variation of why are you talking to me loser go away. I remember on one post on fa a guy put himself out there and the guy he was talking to said, "sorry I don't speak virgin." All the advice given is absolute dog shit online as well. You can tell that these people have never dealt with bullying at all and have zero awareness about why people get bullied in the first place(most likely do to the failo effect). Everyone hates you if you are ugly and wants you to suffer and then die of old age, so they can get a boost of self esteem whenever they look at you for as long as possible. I don't know if you know who Kent is, but he's an ugly 5ft2 incel that used to post videos. He had two guys bully him and drag him through the halls in school and a teacher blamed him for it and told him to stop going into the halls if he doesn't want people to mess with him (what). ldar

You need to show them the consqueNCes of thERe actions

I know the experience of being bullied as well, I mean I still am. Next time go ER and make them suffer for tormenting you.

You NEED to make them feel the pain you felt today. You NEED to hunt down monsters.

You should've gone ER. I'm disappointed.