Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BULLETPROOF SUICIDE GUIDE

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
You will need:

1) A colt gun.

2) Sleeping pills.

3) 20 story building.

4) Laptop

First you take all that shit and go on top of roof of 20 story building with asphalt below.

Then you sit on ledge backwards (with your back facing the street).

You open laptop and launch Meeks video where he is bragging about all the free stuff he gets (this is most suicide inducing so will make you go through it). Also enable webcam to give shoutout to incels.is and spread blackpill.

Take 20 sleeping pills (something that is clearly overdose) and choke them down with alcohol and what not. Other poison might work as well, just make sure it is something that doesn't hurt you, but makes you go to sleep.

Take that colt and aim it in mouth at roof of your mouth while you sit on ledge.

Shoot the colt.

Now you have exploded your head and your body is falling backwards of 20 story building.

It hits the ground and gets absolutely smashed.

Those pills are just another measure.

3x suicide

3000% bullet proof

INCELS.IS approved

Daily reminder it will increase your happiness index.

Default happiness as incel -100
Default happiness neutral 0

-100 < 0

Total happiness gain after suicide: 100 base rate units.

ENJOY and GOOD LUCK!

Does this server come with lag?

You open laptop and launch Meeks video where he is bragging about all the free stuff he gets (this is most suicide inducing so will make you go through it). Also enable webcam to give shoutout to incels.is and spread blackpill.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You almost make me desire seeing someone actually doing it but I don't want any of my incel brothers to die tbh.

i don't want to have shitmeeks as my last memory

Should be pinned, great job op

How painless is suicide by heroin overdose? I heard its effective and painless.
What about helium overdose? I heard they use it for painless euthnasia. How can I get so much helium?
I am genuinely considering suicide but don't want to struggle with pain that I might regret doing it when I gasp for the last breath.

Last edited:
I'd still somehow fuck it up.

A bit overkill but I can't argue with it's effectiveness.

There are a few issues with op's plan such as:

1) access to a gun is hard in most places

2) access to the roof of a 20-storey building might not be easy, especially if you bring a gun with you.

But if you get past all of that, then it is a legit way to go. Shooting yourself in a room might fuck up, even if you use a powerful weapon. IMO a gun should be used, not to kill you, but to make sure the other method you have running at the same time doesn't fail, IOW, that you fall backwards off a building. It's like a backup.

I have come to the conclusion that I will probably die by my own hand some time soon. I said it in a recent thread. I am not even sad about it. It's just how it has to be.

" 100% of victims die after falling 85 feet (25 meters), or about 8 storeys."

you don't need anything else, no gun or drugs

Instructions too complicated. After being too drunk, I aimed and shoot the colt to other people instead. Advice rating sub4

You are a faggot if you commit suicide

Well, damn. You should write a book about a 1000 ways to die.

It would be a shame if a suicidal incel decided to do something to a high profile chad. Just saying.

hero.jpg

Its funny because its true. :feelshaha:

Traintracks. Train. Head on rail. Splat. End.