Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bull Terrier attacks smaller dog in Poland — Owner blames other dog and attacks cameraman when confronted

devil race, thank god my neighbor's died. I'd poison that dog and kill him if that thing was still alive.

dog owners are so fucking stupid. lets their angry monsters roam free forcing me to pick up my small dog over and over again

I fucking hate pittbulls

Another day in soyciety where no one has consideration for anyone else. Everyone is taught to have an attitude and egos the size of cathedrals. Idiocracy is now.

I don't know what it is about dog owners that always blame the victim of their animal's attacks????

I've heard them say things like:
"You should've not had your hands in your pocket, he sees it as a threat"
"Your cat was giving off prey signals!"
"You were walking too fast, he thought you were running and that triggered his prey drive!"

And then there's the owners of small dogs, who don't bother to train them because they feel their little shit isn't strong enough to maul someone to death, but now, they have an annoying yapping shit that attacks passerby's ankles, like one post-wall single mom bitch neighbor of mine.

I'm not a fan of dogs, but I don't hate them, after all they're animals following their instincts ---- but I really fucking hate the majority of dog owners.

One summer when I was a kid, around 11 or 12, I was in the yard with a group of people, mostly assholes from church (not religious anymore, but that's another story). And a guy with a Rottweiler happened to pass by. Most of the kids that were with me were huge dog lovers, and seemed to bond with that animal. I figured, why not, and tried to approach the monster, and it silently lunged at me, ready to attack. Luckily, the owner had him on a short leash, but then a few of the adults began lecturing me "You should've not approached him like that!" To this day, I'm wondering what the flying FUCK I did wrong, and wondering how the fuck am I supposed to approach a dog.

I don't know, he probably sensed my hatred and misogyny.