Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bulgemaxing

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
if you've never tried going outside with a sock or a pair of socks in your pants, you're either a normie or a big-dicked volcel tbhtbh

now there's apparently enhancing underwear, would/will you buy it?

try going commando if you haven't already, your penis will be up against the fabric, giving you a semi at all times, this not only feels great, but you'll appear twice your size.

What’s the point? She will see you have a small dick when you take your underwear off.

What’s the point? She will see you have a small dick when you take your underwear off.
the trick is to never take your underwear off, because your face is terrible and you'll stay virgin forever anyway :feelsthink:

That seems very uncomfortable.

they will just laugh and you and say what a waste of a penis

No. I have a big flaccid already (no brag mods pls don’t gimme a warning) and I’m gonna PEmax to 8x6 flaccid that would be clearly visible with defined veins and defined glans through sweatpants with no boxers.. it’s the only salvation for a manlet norwoodcel like me

Bulgemaxxing is life. All foids look at guys bulges

No. I have a big flaccid already (no brag mods pls don’t gimme a warning) and I’m gonna PEmax to 8x6 flaccid that would be clearly visible with defined veins and defined glans through sweatpants with no boxers

Bulgemaxxing is life. All foids look at guys bulges
Opinions on bathmate?

Pretty big cope ina ll honesty.

Opinions on bathmate?
The PE guys use it after clamping to retain expansion and heal in that bigger state. I don’t think it works when used on its own

The PE guys use it after clamping to retain expansion and heal in that bigger state. I don’t think it works when used on its own
Do you own one? What are your tricks, or are you just genetically blessed in that section?

Do you own one? What are your tricks, or are you just genetically blessed in that section?
Genetically blessed.

I don’t have a bathmate.. . I have a hanger tho that I plan on using for more length.

Genetically blessed.

I don’t have a bathmate.. . I have a hanger tho that I plan on using for more length.
Ah. Sadly enough you havent attracted any size queens...yet?

Ah. Sadly enough you havent attracted any size queens...yet?
I don’t try tbh I don’t even go outside becuase norwooding.. it’s just so fucking ugly man I can’t even talk to girls

I don’t try tbh I don’t even go outside becuase norwooding.. it’s just so fucking ugly man I can’t even talk to girls
Damn dude, if only the reaper didnt come...