Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Build your ideal gf thread

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Mine would be about 13, so 3 years younger than me, she’d like similar music to me (noise rock, black metal, synthpop, hardcore) but not identical bands so we can talk music and not get bored, and she’d actually go to the gym so she can motivate me to do so.

She likes art movies like Tarkovsky, hates vidya, and is really into brutalist architecture and fashion. She’s also an anarchist like me and believes that the only authority meant to hold power over man is God.

She also likes going for walks in the woods and along the roadside and just chilling. She doesn’t mind when I rant to her about my visions and she accepts me despite my occasional outbursts of rage.

Of course, this is ideal gf, she doesn’t exist irl, and even if she did, she’d never want to be with me.

Worship thread enjoy u ban nigguh

First off she'd have to be 2D.

gynoid gf that i can turn off and store in the closet when not in use

I know I’m not going to be banned or given % because I did nothing wrong. This is not “worship” or anything.
Look man I didn’t do anything man I’m just sayin ur gonna get banned up your asslossus Stop acting like I reported u on the button or something man

Look man I didn’t do anything man I’m just sayin ur gonna get banned up your asslossus Stop acting like I reported u on the button or something man
Well then it’s just waiting then.

virgin,christrian,teen,faithful,ready to serve her husband the church and god.ready to love her children and care for them.

obviously chad only kek.

virgin,christrian,teen,faithful,ready to serve her husband the church and god.ready to love her children and care for them.

obviously chad only kek.
Tradwife reads chad only

Tradwife reads chad only
if i had money i could maybe travel to the philiphines,go to one of the provinces and marry a virgin christrian girl ready to marry and to stay married for the rest of her life.But it just so happened that i am low iq so top fucking kek.

Virgin 15-16 yo 5'6 pretty(8+/10 without make up), blonde with blue eyes, D cups and a thick ass.

She should also be wealthy so we can stay neet in her house with pool.

She should be horny around me all day and definitly no male friends.

I would update if something new comes to my mind

You are acting like a guidelossus now.

Female, alive.

sorry if too much :/

Loyal & supportive, that is all.
That alone is too much to ask.

should look like this tbh
and personality wise should be vibrant and easy to control

Mine would be:
14-18 (I'm 20), virgin, 145-155 cm(I'm 169), 40-49 kg, not too pretty but cute a.k.a. loli build(I prefer cuteness over prettiness and sexinesd - without make up), not materialistic, doesn't have daddy issues/princess syndrome, doesn't mind when I rant/forgives me and accepts me for what am I, thinks logically (no hamstering), no self-consicouness/egoness, pure, simple, faithful, does chores and cook.

I'm a ricecel from SEA, so such characterstics might be different from what you Western brocels expect. Will update from time to time.

Petite Latina with a good hip to waist ratio. Not a whore or obsessed with zoomie normshit culture (tiktok, celebrity drama etc)

Mine would be:
14-18 (I'm 20), virgin, 145-155 cm(I'm 169), 40-49 kg, not too pretty but cute a.k.a. loli build(I prefer cuteness over prettiness and sexinesd - without make up), not materialistic, doesn't have daddy issues/princess syndrome, doesn't mind when I rant/forgives me and accepts me for what am I, thinks logically (no hamstering), no self-consicouness/egoness, pure, simple, faithful, does chores and cook.

I'm a ricecel from SEA, so such characterstics might be different from what you Western brocels expect. Will update from time to time.

UPDATED:
Not a whore or obsessed with zoomie normshit culture (tikthot, nightclubbing, celebrity K-drama etc), no piercings (except ears), no tattos, hairless except hair and eyebrows.

Last edited:
female. Looksmatch. Agematch. Racematch.