Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Buddy Holly" In-cel Brags about Getting Sex With a Morbidly Obese Girl

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
She would still reject me. in all honesty, he's not a bad looking guy.
Twb1k42pwie41

Nah, I'll stay Truecel if that monster is the only choice of ascension. JFL she'd reject every single one of anyway, regardless.

Nah, I'll stay Truecel if that monster is the only choice of ascension. JFL she'd reject every single one of anyway, regardless.
Imagine what she'll look like when she gets older.

He looks pretty average tbh he could do better than a landwhale but I bet all that sugar gives her nice and sweet personality :feelshaha:

:giga: how do people even get that big? I feel like a lard ass ham planet yet I look fucking skinny compared to that bitch.

Somebody already posted this, and I remember how we all looked at his face and could see the palpable regret on it. I can't find the post.

landwhales are not something to brag about

JFL THAT'S NOT EVEN CONSIDERED ASCENDING !

Took me a while to get it but I think I understand now. The cute gf was eaten by that landwhale right?

Somebody already posted this, and I remember how we all looked at his face and could see the palpable regret on it. I can't find the post.
I've seen many posts here about men with humungous women. Maybe I saw it, maybe I didn't. There have been so many fat women posts,I can't remember.