Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buddy boyos, my incel brethen, please read this post. I need help on what to choose and do. Should I rope or careermaxx so I can marry a 7/10 pajeeta?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★
Need help buddy boyos. I am in lundia fortunately so doing well in career will guarantee a foid and decent looking foid at that (according to my and curry standards I mean to say) but the thing is I'm in pain and the idea of having to go to college and grinding for 5 years is brutal asf I don't know what the fuck to do. Should I even bother or just rope cause it's not really all that I have got brain damage and 0 emotions its not like even getting an arrange marriage is gonna make me happy dont know what to do please help

yes be a good little betabuxx, study hard at college, and maybe you will have the honor of marrying a pajeeta who has been getting her pussy blown out the whole time you were working hard

>7/10 pajeeta
Doesn't exist

Status maxxing isn't a bad idea if you know what you are doing. With money you would get more power and leverage in the relationship. Education maxxing isn't the most effective way of earning money though

@wereq help out your fellow UP cel

>7/10 pajeeta
Doesn't exist

Status maxxing isn't a bad idea if you know what you are doing. With money you would get more power and leverage in the relationship. Education maxxing isn't the most effective way of earning money though

@wereq help out your fellow UP cel
7 in lundia, 3-4 objectively

Socioeconomic mobility is curryland has become really tough. You have to work very very long hours for 5 to 12 years to get anywhere decent. Its soul crushing in my opinion.

Socioeconomic mobility is curryland has become really tough. You have to work very very long hours for 5 to 12 years to get anywhere decent. Its soul crushing in my opinion.
yes thats why im thinking rope is the way

yes be a good little betabuxx, study hard at college, and maybe you will have the honor of marrying a pajeeta who has been getting her pussy blown out the whole time you were working hard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back