Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Buddhist thoughts on women

uu76

uu76

Greycel
“No man who is not possessed should trust women, for they are base, fickle, ungrateful and deceitful.

They are ungrateful and do not act as they ought to; they do not care for their parents or brother. They are mean and immoral and do only their own will.

Though a man may be their loving, kind and tender companion for a long time; though he may be dear to them as their own life, yet in time of distress or misfortune they leave him. Therefore I do not confide in women.

The mind of women is like that of a monkey, going from one place to another like the shadow of a tree. The heart of a women is unsteady like the rim of a wheel.

Women are [sticky] like gum, are all-devouring like fire; they are clever deceivers and impetuous like a river. They go both to the man they love and to him they dislike just as a boat goes to both banks of a river.

They do not belong to one man or two: they are laid out like goods in the bazaar. He who should think “they are mine” might just as well try to catch the wind in a net.”

https://www.buddhismuskunde.uni-hamburg.de/pdf/6-woman-in-buddhism/2015-e-learning/wib11.pdf

All old school stuffs are blackpilled generally

BlackpilledIQ

Based and blackpilled. I find ironic how much the truth was available in the face of the scarcity of communication devices.

This is one of my favourite quotes straight from the pdf file: “All rivers wind, all forests are made of wood; All women, given opportunity, do no good.”

Some of the most based and high iq commentary I've read on the nature of foids. Normies don't realise this today though.

All religions are blackpilled on women because they are the result of wise men spending their entire lives studying human behaviour.

Converting to Buddhism right now.

"They do not belong to one man or two: they are laid out like goods in the bazaar. He who should think “they are mine” might just as well try to catch the wind in a net. "

Blackpilled religion

All religions are blackpilled on women because they are the result of wise men spending their entire lives studying human behaviour.
This tbh , only blackpilled religions stand the test of time the bluepilled delusional bullshit rots. It angers me that the elders of this world warned the young , gave them the knowledge that made their civilizations what it was and they abandoned all that for secular feminist egalitarian bullshit. This degenerate society won't stand the test of time , it will fall and crumble. We must realise that every society is different and different successful religions were started to stop the spread hedonism by men who were blackpilled to lay the foundation for a better world yet here we are back to that rotting society that will see the light again sooner or later.

“No man who is not possessed should trust women, for they are base, fickle, ungrateful and deceitful.

They are ungrateful and do not act as they ought to; they do not care for their parents or brother. They are mean and immoral and do only their own will.

Though a man may be their loving, kind and tender companion for a long time; though he may be dear to them as their own life, yet in time of distress or misfortune they leave him. Therefore I do not confide in women.

The mind of women is like that of a monkey, going from one place to another like the shadow of a tree. The heart of a women is unsteady like the rim of a wheel.

Women are [sticky] like gum, are all-devouring like fire; they are clever deceivers and impetuous like a river. They go both to the man they love and to him they dislike just as a boat goes to both banks of a river.

They do not belong to one man or two: they are laid out like goods in the bazaar. He who should think “they are mine” might just as well try to catch the wind in a net.”

https://www.buddhismuskunde.uni-hamburg.de/pdf/6-woman-in-buddhism/2015-e-learning/wib11.pdf

You need to quote the sutra or where that comes from. That link doesn't work for me and I don't think Shakyamuni ever said that. I'm sure Buddha realized the incredible problem that women bring up for men, but it's not really intrinsically the fault of women, is it? Either it's their genetics, in which case, it's not the individuals fault, or its society, which is just as much to blame on men. The fundamental teachings of Buddha are that suffering is the problem, not women.

It's not a coincidence that basically every religion in the world thinks women are terrible, and they all place restraints on women behavior.
The mind of women is like that of a monkey, going from one place to another like the shadow of a tree.
Holy shit even the ancients knew about the women monkey branch theory

This tbh , only blackpilled religions stand the test of time the bluepilled delusional bullshit rots. It angers me that the elders of this world warned the young , gave them the knowledge that made their civilizations what it was and they abandoned all that for secular feminist egalitarian bullshit. This degenerate society won't stand the test of time , it will fall and crumble. We must realise that every society is different and different successful religions were started to stop the spread hedonism by men who were blackpilled to lay the foundation for a better world yet here we are back to that rotting society that will see the light again sooner or later.
Woke IQ

Buddhism in itself is a huge cope

He who should think “they are mine” might just as well try to catch the wind in a net.”
That would be true if every girl is a ninja.