Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BTFOd landwhale making fun of virgin engineering students

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
For context, my university invited a horrendous, child, singer for our spring festival/concert.
This singer is very unpopular, and this landwhale makes a random offhand comment about how it is only the engineering students that are mad because they can't get attention from ladies.

I, of course, was not going to take that without a fight. How can she say these things when she is a literal hunk of lard? These thots have overpriced themselves far beyond their true value due to social media and now think they are gods of beauty because of how many likes they get. Have a look at this whale boys.

The final comment is me.

Attachments

• landwhalebtfod.png
    landwhalebtfod.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 666
  • landwhale.png
    landwhale.png
    41 KB · Views: 670
Last edited:
Lard trying to act like she is hot shit pretending its casting couch.

disgusting that thing is. who is the jackass saying savage?

good job OP, stupid whale deserves to suffer, but knowing how cucked kikebook is they will might delete ur comment

based

guillotine for 3DPD foids

landwhales have the biggest ego

Disgusting roastie.

I dont think anyone wants any attention coming from her

Most women are evil.

engineering is full of numales who think they can get the cheerleader by fighting antiscience and skydaddy misogyny:soy::soy::soy:, they deserve it

For context, my university invited a horrendous, child, singer for our spring festival/concert.
This singer is very unpopular, and this landwhale makes a random offhand comment about how it is only the engineering students that are mad because they can't get attention from ladies.

I, of course, was not going to take that without a fight. How can she say these things when she is a literal hunk of lard? These thots have overpriced themselves far beyond their true value due to social media and now think they are gods of beauty because of how many likes they get. Have a look at this whale boys.

The final comment is me.

That's the joke, that a legit 10/10 Stacey wouldn't say something so stupid and toxic either.

It's always the hambeasts and sub5 foids that take the first shot at sub 7 men.

landwhales me

I wish I was this low-inhib

Its projection. a developed 12yo skinny girl gets more attention than this vile hoglet and she knows it

The 12 year old is probably hotter than the landwhale(jk fbi)

ur low inhib to comment on fb like that

Are you in engineering, OP?

the cuck that say savage I suppose that is encouraging the landwhale? deserve to be burning and decapitated

We could use landwhales like her as environmentally friendly fuel.

American women :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Again, proof of women being privilidged

She's got a jaw like desperate dan. She's probably also eaten that dog.

based

jfl at angry react

I would have gone the more passive-aggressive approach and said something like "I hope you have a WHALE of a time. Go HOG wild :^) " and left it at that. Good job roasting that pre-processed sentient bacon though OP.

JFL at “savage”. Fucking numale cuck. Anyways I’m starting to hate landwhales. They are simply projecting.

Aftermath. Soycuck mod ended up banning me.

Attachments

• soyexe.png
    soyexe.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
I reckon she’d be quite attractive if she wasn’t carrying soo much fat

Shame for her she’s a gluttonous pig

Poor virtue signalling men. M'lady would allow you to clean her after DeShawn if you're a good boy.

Savage boi. If he looks like that in his 20s, I can't imagine in the next decade.
I guess most of them are fatass?

Aftermath. Soycuck mod ended up banning me.
the landwhale insulted all engineer males and the soycuck bans you for defending yourself, jfl
time to ER

Look at how they call you sexist but don't give a damn about her shaming comments. I wish I could just charge in and show them their hypocrisy.

It's over for landwhales.

JFL @ those soycucks defending that landwhale, disgusting pricks, these cucks will never learn.
Okay, how does Audrey know you used to post on /r/incels? WTF?

My Thai shag when I was 27 was 5'3", 103lbs, and had the tight body of a jailbait at 28. I wouldn't have gotten such a body on a girl if she was British. But she was also a parking garage for white cock.
On the other hand, we have an out of shape whale 185lbs mom-bod, probably 35ish that's also a parking garage for cock.

So, what have we learned today?
Women are all parking garages for cock no matter their size some guy is tapping it thats leagues above her.