Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story BTFO fat roastie at Chipotle

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went to chipotle for dinner. 2 spots ahead of me was giga fat bitch. After she paid (for her several items but one person?) she wanted to turn left and kinda like walk in the opposite direction past the dude in between and me. But I would have none of it, especially with corona, social distance bro! So I took a half step back and flared my steroid induced lats to take up more room. She actually pondered for like 5 seconds before giving up and walking out the restaurant the proper way, even though it caused her to take 8 additional steps which burnt .73 calories. :feelzez:

Last edited:
fat people are despicable

based and low inhib

you did her a favour

next she divorce raped her cuck husband because she burned a few extra calories that day and felt she deserved better.

I went to chipotle for dinner. 2 spots ahead of me was giga fat bitch. After she paid (for her several items but one person?) she wanted to turn left and kinda like walk in the opposite direction past the dude in between and me. But I would have none of it, especially with corona, social distance bro! So I took a half step back and flared my steroid induced lats to take up more room. She actually pondered for like 5 seconds before giving up and walking out the restaurant the proper way, even though it caused her to take 8 additional steps which burnt .73 calories. :feelzez:
What did she have to gain walking the opposite direction?