Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BT EXCLUSIVE: 'We will invest more in India and from India to the world,' says Google boss Sundar Pichai

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet and Google, talks about innovation in tough times, the tech meltdown, immersive technologies and the tech giant's plans for India​

It is a sunday night in San Francisco and Sundar Pichai is all set for a chat. As CEO of Alphabet Inc. and its subsidiary, Google, he runs a business with $258 billion in revenues. However, it’s not all work for this 50-year-old cricket buff as he laments India’s exit at the Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 in Australia. He reiterates that nothing will stop him from being in India for the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023. “I plan to be there,” he quips. In an exclusive interview over Google Meet with Business Today’s Sourav Majumdar and Krishna Gopalan, Pichai speaks candidly on a host of issues related to Search, Cloud, technological disruption, YouTube, regulation and, of course, India,

I like how Google has completely stagnated ever since this retarded pajeet took over.

Google is likely going down, I never thought I'd see this in my life. I'd sell my Google stocks if I had any tbh

He is going to get fired because Google doesn’t have a good Chat GPT

You can take the curry out of India, but you can’t take the cricket out of the curry.