Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutally Reminded Of My Failure In Life

Ahriman

Ahriman

Some men, just wanna watch the world burn...
★★
I was out eating with my dad, he said: "son, I'm not going to sugar coated, you have missed out a lot in your life, and I hope you can make up for it, IF you're my son I know you will do it :)"

This made me so sad, I want to rope then and there. It is over for me. I missed out, I knew I missed out, but hearing it from him was brutal Kissless virgin pushing 30 no education and no friend group since 9th grade. BRUTAL, so brutal... I barely get by coping with vidya and going to my job anymore... Been thinking about suicide a lot lately.

I would have put on a brave face and told him right there “you can never make up for anything in life”.

I would have put on a brave face and told him right there “you can never make up for anything in life”.
If I was happy becoming disowned I would rage at how easy boomers had it and storm out the Mc Donalds.

He would have laughed at me and said that's not true, he has a boomer mentality. He goes to Thailand where he is more attractive because of his money he grinded through out the years (instead of raising his son) and he is kind of a manlet and only really got to fuck my mother because she was about to hit 30 and her options were fading...

He would have laughed at me and said that's not true, he has a boomer mentality. He goes to Thailand where he is my attractive because of his money he grinded through out the years (instead of raising his son) and he is kind of a manlet and only really got to fuck my mother because she was about to hit 30 and her options were fading...
Bruutal.

If I was happy becoming disowned I would rage at how easy boomers had it and storm out the Mc Donalds.
Yeah, raging is pointless. If you want to blackpill your parents, you have to be relentless, consistent, but pretending like you don’t care and it’s just funny to you.

Should have asked him why he didn't save up for you to surgerymaxx in your late teens so you could live a normal-ish life? These niggas be parents n shit man

Well, here everyone has missed out on love and often on other things as well, if that serves as cope.
Welcome brocel! :feelsYall:

But you have Money! Money is awesome
Money is awesome. But to get money effectivly with low effort you need to be some highly social, decent looking person climbing a high-strung carrer progression, or a Chad dark triad manipulator. OR just be a hole with a phone

he is kind of a manlet and only really got to fuck my mother because she was about to hit 30 and her options were fading...
Many such cases!

After my mom broke up with my dad (He was working too much, jfl) she only ever dated guys over 6 foot, its so brutal.
It just so happens

I was out eating with my dad, he said: "son, I'm not going to sugar coated, you have missed out a lot in your life, and I hope you can make up for it, IF you're my son I know you will do it :)"

This made me so sad, I want to rope then and there. It is over for me. I missed out, I knew I missed out, but hearing it from him was brutal Kissless virgin pushing 30 no education and no friend group since 9th grade. BRUTAL, so brutal... I barely get by coping with vidya and going to my job anymore... Been thinking about suicide a lot lately.
Get a shower