Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutally over for this muslimcel

An option in these cases is to dedicate your life towards the struggle for our religion.

@Copexodius Maximus
“It’s all just a test bro. Just be a wage slave for society and praising Allah despite everything, and you will get 72 virgins (after you die).”

This is beyond brutal. Ugly people can not believe in religion. We are bullied out of our communities, and never had a chance.

Anyone who uses reddit in a serious matter is a retard. Redditors are the most subhuman users of any site and extremely low iq.

Can already see the comments gaslighting him with the ‘Allah made everyone beautiful’ bs and mentioning the julaybib story. That or telling him this life’s just a test.

I know how he feels though. When I was 14 I’d get called black and ugly by everyone including my own family and I’d go on this Muslim forum and ask people to make dua for me. I also used to pray 5 a day and would ask Allah to cure my ugliness.

Nothing worked. Now I just don’t care. I don’t go out my way to sin but I don’t pray or really follow the rules either. I believe in it just enough to say the shahada if I was about to die.

Goddamnit man thats so sad. People r fucked for bullying incels. Have no idea how hes coping without music

Whatever helps him cope, if he can find inner peace with his religion. Good on him tbh, i find it cucked to praise a higher deity for a life of torment, peak Stockholm syndrome, what a test where everyone is equal. Some are given superior genetics, some are given great wealth yet we are all equal under the eyes god.

We never asked to be put in this hell, but god doesn't give you more than you can handle yet they commit suicide despite following the lord

Religion is a joke.

Imagine: looking like a fkn goblin. Balding at a young age. Being so bullied that you dont even say a word for a year.

Every day, for 15 years praying for Allah.

While the bullying evil chads get a job, families and live a good life :feelskek:

Where the fk is God then? He poops on the ugly men and give the evil men a good life :feelskek:

There is no god, women are not emphatic, life is a brutal blackpill lolol :foidSoy:

Last edited:

Poor guy... I mean you would almost think it's fake but nothing surprises me anymore...

My parents always told me to just ignore the bullies and that it would pass

Same kind of shit I would be told as a kid. One thing you should know in this world is that your parents, even though they pretend they love you, wouldn't take a bullet for you. Your whore mother would take a bullet for Chad. Your cuck father would take a bullet for some oneitis he simps, but they wouldn't take that hit for you. They create us to entertain themselves, and don't want to put too much effort into our wellbeing. If you're bullied, most won't care. I am slightly exagerating (thank God), my father once intervened, but only once (more than once actually but really far from enough, and they themselves "bullied" me).

Goblincel
“It’s all just a test bro. Just be a wage slave for society and praising Allah despite everything, and you will get 72 virgins (after you die).”

This is beyond brutal. Ugly people can not believe in religion. We are bullied out of our communities, and never had a chance.
Whatever helps him cope, if he can find inner peace with his religion. Good on him tbh, i find it cucked to praise a higher deity for a life of torment, peak Stockholm syndrome, what a test where everyone is equal. Some are given superior genetics, some are given great wealth yet we are all equal under the eyes god.

We never asked to be put in this hell, but god doesn't give you more than you can handle yet they commit suicide despite following the lord
Religion is a joke.

Imagine: looking like a fkn goblin. Balding at a young age. Being so bullied that you dont even say a word for a year.

Every day, for 15 years praying for Allah.

While the bullying evil chads get a job, families and live a good life :feelskek:

Where the fk is God then? He poops on the ugly men and give the evil men a good life :feelskek:

There is no god, women are not emphatic, life is a brutal blackpill lolol :foidSoy:
BRUTAL RELIGION PILL :blackpill: