Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutally over for England.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
After that equaliser from Denmark. I think they might win

What ? Is it about that Soccer(Football) match or something

Like I said @TheGrayWolf

After that equaliser from Denmark. I think they might win
Nothing new under the sun. The so called "favorite" England plays total shit. There's no coincidence they've got only one title. And this is that 1966 world cup title that was handed to them as a gift in a rigged game with that so called "Wembley goal".
Geschissen auf die "Tommies" (of course only in football).

Go Denmark!

Nothing new under the sun. The so called "favorite" England plays total shit. There's no coincidence they've got only one title. And this is that 1966 world cup title that was handed to them as a gift in a rigged game with that so called "Wembley goal".
Geschissen auf die "Tommies" (of course only in football).

Go Denmark!
They have good players, the coach just sucks. And I don't know why so many people underestimated Denmark, when I made the poll. The team is filled with native Danes, and they have average height of 6'1 lol. It's hard break them defensively.

England are terrible. Round of 16 exit for sure

Lol they messed up two times.

Should fire Southgate after this.

They have good players, the coach just sucks. And I don't know why so many people underestimated Denmark, when I made the poll. The team is filled with native Danes, and they have average height of 6'1 lol. It's hard break them defensively.
I've watched the second half, 1:1 is ok but Denmark was the better team in my opinion. The co-commentator, a professional German coach, said the same.

I've watched the second half, 1:1 is ok but Denmark was the better team in my opinion. The co-commentator, a professional German coach, said the same.
They were the better team. Deserved to win

Denmark absolutely manhandled england, even though Danish players were not big names, they showed better individual skills than English, also had excellent chemistry. English players might actually be overrated in international games