Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutally mogged today by 6'6 gigachad

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
imagine being that fucking enormous. he was robust as fuck too :feelskek: wish I was at least big too if not tall so I wouldn't feel like a cuckold but can't even gain weight tbh :feelsbadman: even if I have my 1.3" shoes on these fuckers just dwarf me :feelskek: he could just murder me if he wanted tbh feelsbadman. no gun coz cucked eu laws. hopefully usacels won't let the kikes take theirs. even if you ascended(not happening) you pass by one of these fucks and he smirks at your gf it's fucking over. you see it and instantly cucked. you can't beat him up so you gotta cut your losses and ghost her instantly before she actually cucks you :feelswhat:

Height does matter. Nuff said. :incel:

i feel you but why you're so scared of the guy its not like he's the great khali

i feel you but why you're so scared of the guy its not like he's the great khali
imagine being freshly ascended and this nigga who mogs to you hell and back walks up and slaps your foid's ass. what can you do? it's over. if you fight him you die if you run she cucks you. we NEED our weapons back. this nigga had the most smug expression you can imagine. he just walked around with a big fucking grin on his face because he mogged everybody

Usually, most 6'5+ moggers are so unused to being physically threatened, they don't develop any muscle mass, bone density or fighting skills. Unless you are a turbomanlet, they will have just a negatable advantage in reach and center of mass. You kick them in a crotch or a knee quite easily and satisfyingly so. Things get different when they're obese or ripped, then the best thing you can do is to rope :feelsbadman: The only hope is the statistics that say that around the world and even in the Netherlands the average male height is slowly dropping (not sure whether it's because of miscegenation with refugees or soy levels rising, I hope it's both), despite observations that gen Z are all 6 feet tall (you tend to notice tallfags standing out in a crowd, accompanied with a harem of femoids, more than average height teens)

What would you have done if he told you to tie his shoes?

I know you won't like what I will say, but bragging about being mogged is absolutely cucked.

The rational response would be to never mention this event ever again and forget it.

i get brutally mogged every day
theres nothing new about the mog

i dont care about getting mogged by giga chads because i dont have a gf. imagine being a normie with a “gf” and having a giga chad walk by. Brutally painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back