Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutally mogged by ethnics

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
Just 10 minutes ago I went to the store to buy something and got brutally mogged by tall ethnics in the store all of them were thugmaxxed and bought alcohol one of them was shirtless. They were facially ugly, but tall and thugmaxxed to no end.

God decided for some reason that the mog was not enough , so upon exiting the store I see a chadlite with his wife and kid who mogged me and the ethnics combined.

Just 10 minutes ago I went to the store to buy something and got brutally mogged by tall ethnics in the store all of them were thugmaxxed and bought alcohol one of them was shirtless. They were facially ugly, but tall and thugmaxxed to no end.

God decided for some reason that the mog was not enough , so upon exiting the store I see a chadlite with his wife and kid who mogged me and the ethnics combined.
damn. was it a case of glassespill?

their height is giga compensation for their faces. Bet they slay very hard 100% certain they went and fucked whores after they bought the alcohol.
fuck ethnics mogger nigger

damn. was it a case of glassespill?
no, i am 5'5 they were like 5'11 and giga thugs who were buying alcohol and intended to get drunk and probably commit vandalism. If I was the same height as them I'd mog them

no, i am 5'5 they were like 5'11 and giga thugs who were buying alcohol and intended to get drunk and probably commit vandalism. If I was the same height as them I'd mog them
fucking thugs

true. blackpill reality hit hardcore.
high inhib ethnics are usually incels because they are viewed as losers by their majority thugmaxxing community, but a high-inhib ethnic has no reason to be an incel because he is in his natural habitat.

high inhib ethnics are usually incels because they are viewed as losers by their majority thugmaxxing community, but a high-inhib ethnic has no reason to be an incel because he is in his natural habitat.
yes. white foids love thugmaxxed ethnics