Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brutally mogged by Chad Classmate today

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

i didn't consent to be born
★★★★★
It was traumatizing. I'm sorry for this autistic first thread of mine, i just want to vent a bit. So, there's one guy in my class with 7PSL face, unfortunatly i can't post an evidence, since he has no photos of himself on social media. Believe me, he has most Chad traits (square jaw, sharp high cheekbones, deepset green, somewhat blueish eyes, forward grown maxilla etc) and what pissed me off and caused me to expiERence a very brutal Suicidefuel is when we had gym class today and i was standing next to him:feelsrope:. Yes, that's right, this minor thing was enough for my ethnic ass to be humiliated to death, i feel like a complete subhuman, like a truly unferior creature :feelscry:. It's over, i wish i've never been born in this cruel clown world:cryfeels:

It was traumatizing. I'm sorry for this autistic first thread of mine, i just want to vent a bit. So, there's one guy in my class with 7PSL face, unfortunatly i can't post an evidence, since he has no photos of himself on social media. Believe me, he has most Chad traits (square jaw, sharp high cheekbones, deepset green, somewhat blueish eyes, forward grown maxilla etc) and what pissed me off and caused me to expiERence a very brutal Suicidefuel is when we had gym class today and i was standing next to him:feelsrope:. Yes, that's right, this minor thing was enough for my ethnic ass to be humiliated to death, i feel like a complete subhuman, like a truly unferior creature :feelscry:. It's over, i wish i've never been born in this cruel clown world:cryfeels:
brutal.
Fuck sport/gym """"class"""" tbh.
I hated that shit.

the truth is always suifuel if you would know everything and you would have to see the details in front of you you couldnt help it.

your ignorance is keeping you from going ER in fortnite

Beyond brutal. Its a mog or get mogged world.

brutal. felt the same way when i looked at my oneitis's new boyfriend on instagram. dudes jawline was a cutting hazard
it hurt to see him and her, i cried too

brutal. felt the same way when i looked at my oneitis's new boyfriend on instagram. dudes jawline was a cutting hazard
it hurt to see him and her, i cried too
Cucked brutally

Take jujitsu classes, unless the dude is literally Hafthor(The Mountain) tier, you should be able to kick his ass (assuming he has no martial art training) :dab:

Cucked brutally
yep. i still fantasize about her too, not even anything sexual just having fun, going on dates, meeting her parents, cuddling, hugging, holding hands, showing her my hobbies, it's a bad life we are living brocels, life is a party and WE are the piñatas

Reminds me of my gym class experiences, get used to it because it's gonna happen more than once.

showing her my hobbies
Unless your hobbies are physical don't expect much praise.