Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutally heightmogged by swedish stacy as a 5'6 subhuman

Chadani

Chadani

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY macarena
-
shes in my uni class and when she stood up to reveal her superior genetics i felt the warm embrace of the rope tightening around my neck. she is probably about 5'10 and quite pretty with that stereotypical angelic nordic face along with blonde hair. i cant imagine the number of sven cocks she has already clocked in at her age. i want to kill all you 5'11 fakemanlets who whine about getting heightmogged. KYS

just b konfident hold frame and ask her out

shes in my uni class and when she stood up to reveal her superior genetics i felt the warm embrace of the rope tightening around my neck. she is probably about 5'10 and quite pretty with that stereotypical angelic nordic face along with blonde hair. i cant imagine the number of sven cocks she has already clocked in at her age. i want to kill all you 5'11 fakemanlets who whine about getting heightmogged. KYS
She has taken quite a few arab and african cocks I'm sure of that.

5'6 is death tier just rope.

Foids shouldn't be that tall

Stop whining, I am 6' and I get heightmogged all the time. I live in a Celto-Germanic area and every guy is 6'1 or over.

Sweden is one of the fucking worst place to be incel. The foids are among the most beautiful in the world, but also among the highest standards. Add crazy levels of feminism, entitlement and general degeneracy.

Stop whining, I am 6' and I get heightmogged all the time. I live in a Celto-Germanic area and every guy is 6'1 or over.
big difference between getting heightmogged by men and foids bucko

Fuck you who gives a shit if you get mogged by a single inch, you're still fucking 6'0 which is higher then the average in Germany

One of my close friends is literally 6'11". Heightmogged to the max.

"celto germanic area"

where the fuck is that? North England?

Why wouldn't you just enjoy her beauty, like you enjoy the beauty of a siberian tiger? Why would you rope because something that you have absolutely no control? I'm 42 and 5'6 by the way.

Why wouldn't you just enjoy her beauty, like you enjoy the beauty of a siberian tiger? Why would you rope because something that you have absolutely no control? I'm 42 and 5'6 by the way.

Just look like a Siberian Tiger theory:

sleepy_siberian_tiger_wild_animal-wallpaper-800x600.jpg

Kek she is swedish she will probably suck your dick just so she doesn't appear as offensive to anyone.

CUCK

Kek she is swedish she will probably suck your dick just so she doesn't appear as offensive to anyone.

she would rather swallow dogshit than look at genetic filth like me

i don't care if i get heightmogged by a guy
but if a girl does it , i feel like roping tbh :feelsrope:

Forget getting heightmogged by women I get heightmogged by fucking 12 year olds

At 5'9, I still get heightmogged by girls all the time.

Tfw manlet and ugly

She's probably a Radfemincel or Leftincel. That OR a Nazincel & wants to exterminate all Manlets. Hell she's from Sweden the Cuck Capital of the World.

Sweden is one of the fucking worst place to be incel. The foids are among the most beautiful in the world, but also among the highest standards. Add crazy levels of feminism, entitlement and general degeneracy.
Im Swedish, you're so fucking right. It's a damn Chad, insane feminism and degeneracy factory over here. On top of that buying sex is illegal and super expensive. Harsh drug laws too so you can't cope easily with that even. Great place to be neet though.

Last edited:
Im Swedish, you're so fucking right. It's a damn Chad, insane feminism and degeneracy factory over here. On top of that buying sex is illegal and super expensive. Harsh drug laws too so you can't cope easily with that even. Great place to be neet though.

The problem with Sweden are the migrants.

Aside from that, it is a highly-evolved high-IQ society that was almost perfect but has declined very slowly since the 1980's. Just to say, there are more degenerate places than Sweden: UK, Canada and America are examples that I can think of; generally, Swedes are polite, better mannered and better educated and less degenerate than other Western counterparts, but I may just be fantasizing or wishing this to be true.

Aside from that, it is a highly-evolved high-IQ society that was almost perfect but has declined very slowly since the 1980's. Just to say, there are more degenerate places than Sweden: UK, Canada and America are examples that I can think; generally, Swedes are polite, better mannered and better educated, but I may just be fantasizing.

Surely Sweden has been completely fucked by the flood of migrants, but the SJW-degeneracy planted in the swedish mind is what lead us to this point in the first place.

Aside from that, it is a highly-evolved high-IQ society that was almost perfect but has declined very slowly since the 1980's. Just to say, there are more degenerate places than Sweden: UK, Canada and America are examples that I can think of; generally, Swedes are polite, better mannered and better educated and less degenerate than other Western counterparts, but I may just be fantasizing or wishing this to be true.
Are you from Sweden yourself? Can't really speak for other countries tbh, but Sweden strikes me as extremely cucked (consider for instance its prostitution laws). But yeah, it's still a good country in many ways, though not very much so for incels.

Are you from Sweden yourself?

No I am not, that is why I said I am fantasizing or wishing this to be true as I have an image of Sweden in my head as being this Utopian society. From the news reports it does seem that the SJW politics are going absolutely overboard, but the exact same can be said for the countries I listed.

The truth may be that there is no good country for incels, anywhere. Nowhere is it good for us.

Last edited:
No I am not, that is why I said I am fantasizing or wishing this to be true as I have an image of Sweden in my head as being this Utopian society. From the news reports it does seem that the SJW politics are going absolutely overboard, but the exact same can be said for the countries I listed.

The truth may be that there is no good country for incels, anywhere. Nowhere is it good for us.
Sweden is pretty much like any first world country now. Still rather rich and well-functioning but definitely less so than Norway for instance. The immigrant problem was on its way to ruin the country badly, but is more under control since a couple of years.

Damn at 5'11 I get regularly height mogged,I couldn't even imagine being 5'6 jfl

Never even began for pathetic manlets tbh.

Damn at 5'11 I get regularly height mogged,I couldn't even imagine being 5'6 jfl

5'6 is where girls literally half your age are eye level with you. Female "average" of 5'4 is just a meme because the elderly and ethnic drag down the averages.

What's your ethnicity? Are you Swedish yourself?

Because everyone is light skinned and light eyed.

Because i was away.
You legitametly have to be the dumbest person on this site, my aunt is from fucking Egypt and she has pale skin and blue eyes, Italians/spainards can have pale skin and blue eyes. Who the fuck are you to think you know the fucking exact ethnicities of all people based on extremely broad details? Not to mention you said you were 6'0 which makes you 2.5 inches taller then the average American you lying prick, no single community in the US has an average Male height of 6'1 stop attempting brag about being tall in a forum for manlets.
5'6 is where girls literally half your age are eye level with you. Female "average" of 5'4 is just a meme because the elderly and ethnic drag down the averages.
Move to the third world theory, the average Male height in some countries is 5'6-5'7

You legitametly have to be the dumbest person on this site, my aunt is from fucking Egypt and she has pale skin and blue eyes, Italians/spainards can have pale skin and blue eyes. Who the fuck are you to think you know the fucking exact ethnicities of all people based on extremely broad details? Not to mention you said you were 6'0 which makes you 2.5 inches taller then the average American you lying prick, no single community in the US has an average Male height of 6'1 stop attempting brag about being tall in a forum for manlets.

Move to the third world theory, the average Male height in some countries is 5'6-5'7

You're so fucking stupid, every guy i see walking around is an inch or two taller than me, and dude Egyptians and Spainards and Italians look like fucking Arabs not Aryans dude.

Also i don't want to move to a third world country since they are poor as shit and no good jobs.

6'0 barefeet here i get heightmogged on the daily in some maghrebian shithole end me jfl.

What's your ethnicity? Are you Swedish yourself?
i live in australia but she was one of those exchange students. thank lord i dont live in sweden. if i had to deal with shit like this daily i wouldve already necked myself

You're so fucking stupid, every guy i see walking around is an inch or two taller than me, and dude Egyptians and Spainards and Italians look like fucking Arabs not Aryans dude.

Also i don't want to move to a third world country since they are poor as shit and no good jobs.
The majority do but there is a decent percent of "light skinned light eyed" from southern Europe and Levant countries you're the dumb fuck who claimed because the people you live with are light eyed and light skinned they are celto Germanic by default when there are plenty of other light eyed light skined people who arnt, and you're so stupid you dont even acknowledge how retarded and unbacked your statement was, you are delusional because you are either a complete lying cuck or literally live in in the smallest town in the US where everyone just happens s to be 6'1+ but I'm pretty sure you're delusional, I beg you to get off this site or atleast realize when you've been caught contradicting yourself as ive seen others on this site call you out, I can safely say you are by far the fakest and lowest IQ member on the site and I have no clue how the mods are so oblivious to your brags and why they still let you roam the site

i live in australia but she was one of those exchange students. thank lord i dont live in sweden. if i had to deal with shit like this daily i wouldve already necked myself

Okay, just wanted to check if you were another incel mogging, testosterone filled rapefugee or not. Glad you weren't.