Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutalcel trait: nobody likes you on incel forum

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
tried making friends with ppl here on discord and after chatting for a bit they just ghost. idk what it is but im just very boring to talk to i suppose.

when you cant even keep convo with other incels you know its fucking beyond over. how can i entertain convos with normies when i cant even do it with incels.

just on top of that nobody here really likes me after all this time so its a pretty good indicator im naturally unlikable

Ay mang i like u derdsrsd :smonk:

Well you are trying to hang out with people that internally hate themselves, what do you expect? You relating with someone doesnt mean you can be friends. Some of the best friends i made are different not completely they share the same values. Find friends you share the same values with you not incels or radicals or any other label

you’re cool but most people here are probably just rage bait trolls tbh

no i think incels are just asocial even online

I’m just too deep in my LDAR to even think of shit to say these days. Most other people are too. But being ghosted on this forum of all places must feel brutal. Sorry mang. But you’re cool with me

Lets all like each other mangos im feeling the love tonight :smonk:

Maybe thats a sign im gona die soon :smonk::feelzez:

idk if i like u but i like ur AVI :feelsYall:

i think my threads in general are boring as fuk, im not a fan of making b8 threads about murder and rape for the glowies and IT

when you cant even keep convo with other incels you know its fucking beyond over. how can i entertain convos with normies when i cant even do it with incels.
I like you mang and don’t worry I got the same problem, I suck at keeping conversations flowing even with my fellow brocels.

I like you mang and don’t worry I got the same problem, I suck at keeping conversations flowing even with my fellow brocels.
Same here, it can be exhausting also, and I sometimes can't even think of stuff to respond with that isn't generic one-liners

I want a meaningful convo

Same here, it can be exhausting also, and I sometimes can't even think of stuff to respond with that isn't generic one-liners

I want a meaningful convo
Yeah, sometimes It takes me up to 10 minutes to respond to a comment because I don’t really know what to say. :feelshaha: I’ve ran out of topics to talk about.

I thought I was the only one who had this problem. It’s good to know that I’m not alone.
2A86D38D 3D84 4C2D 92A3 AE7E9564E800

tried making friends with ppl here on discord and after chatting for a bit they just ghost. idk what it is but im just very boring to talk to i suppose.

just on top of that nobody here really likes me after all this time so its a pretty good indicator im naturally unlikable
Me too man, my dms are always empty

I don't blame them my post quality has went down tremendously and all I post is water.

Even if I was a likeable person I don't have jack shit to talk about, because what's there to talk about as an incel you have nothing going on in your life. Probably why they ghosted you. There is nothing to do.

I don't have a problem with you. You are a cool user

My favorite is one of them thinks they can take you down jfl. What not using a fleshlight for one day does to these people. You have my sympathy brocel. Even the cels here will gut you for whatever reason they feel justifying too

You seem alright
You commented on some of my posts before so I like you more then most users here

Yeah, sometimes It takes me up to 10 minutes to respond to a comment because I don’t really know what to say. :feelshaha: I’ve ran out of topics to talk about.

I thought I was the only one who had this problem. It’s good to know that I’m not alone.
View attachment 1212353
Im the samw
My brain is just rotted away now so It takes me awhile to think of anything to say even online
You can imagine how bad it is when I speak to people in person

Im the samw
My brain is just rotted away now so It takes me awhile to think of anything to say even online
You can imagine how bad it is when I speak to people in person
Oh I’m a lost cause when I have to have a conversation in real life, I start stuttering and I start having a mild panic attack worrying if Im going to make myself look even more retarded then usual.

some of you are cool but wont ever meet. kind of why i think being here is a waste of time