Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [BrutalBlackpill] Just approach women in public bro!

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

2:17 that is just brutal...

well that had to cut deep and its gonna scar

That video made me lol ( laugh out loud ) ngl ( not gonna lie )

That's from a famous brazilian video. (youtube.com/watch?v=6EpqU4juYKw)

He made a follow up as well, and had a better (less cringy) success:

The foids still looked quite uncomfortable though, lol

Last edited:
Eu sou brasileiro.

The end of pua... unless you're Chad

There is no approach for you face, amigo.

Bad psychology, you're better off jestermaxxing and then tring to pull, brah

He wasn't confident enough.

Foids are making sure they take the control out of our hands and are only picking guys the6 see worthy through apps and social media

Forgot to shower before approaching. common mistake by pua guys.

Post-dating apps and Me Too, approaching random girls (unless you're chad) is considered very inappropriate and objectionable conduct by foids. PUA is simply not applicable post-2012.

Post-dating apps and Me Too, approaching random girls (unless you're chad) is considered very inappropriate and objectionable conduct by foids. PUA is simply not applicable post-2012.

I dont think PUA was ever a thing tbh. The only difference is that bitches are a little bit more rude now since getting chads is only a matter of swiping right as compared to before. The PUA guys who were successful already had the looks.

I dont think PUA was ever a thing tbh. The only difference is that bitches are a little bit more rude now since getting chads is only a matter of swiping right as compared to before. The PUA guys who were successful already had the looks.
It worked for normies, not for truecels.

Still mogs me because they didn't call the cops or whiteknights

Brutal. Fucking whores we can't they at least answer, and they act surprised when men go er

If I approached women on the street or in coffee shops, etc I would be reported to the police for harassment. It is ridiculous that people advise incels to approach women.