Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal

S

SoCrazy

Greycel
Today I got told that my sister is better looking than me and that I must have had been drop as a baby, guess who said it foids. No guy would say that. I also got rejected today. I am so mad right now

Guys would just say that behind your back

Nigga men are just as bad as women. I’m just not attracted to men so I don’t care what they do

a grey that will not be "bullied" as IT fags claim

i couldnt let a stranger comment on my sister like that tbh..different cultures/contexts i guess
Ik but they were girls i said something back but they just mocked me, I can't hit them or anything bc I will get arrested or something bad

Ik but they were girls i said something back but they just mocked me, I can't hit them or anything bc I will get arrested or something bad
oh i thought it was a guy..must have misread it ("no youre low iq :soy:")
anyway welcome brocel

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW I CAN'T STAND IT!

I'm not trying to be annoying but what does IT mean
no problem man

bunch of bluepillers on reddit who post things against us or take screenshots from the posts here to discuss among themselves and gas light each other
IT = Incel Tears..u can look it up

no problem man

bunch of bluepillers on reddit who post things against us or take screenshots from the posts here to discuss among themselves and gas light each other
IT = Incel Tears..u can look it up
Thanks