Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [BRUTAL]"you look like a carrot ricecel-san" [COPING RICECELS AND HAPAS GTFIH]

Status
Not open for further replies.
UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
F3775d53 4107 4740 b770 4e6cffd933f0

Ricecel-chan has the literal lowest standards
10a1a73b f20b 4ab3 887e 21a1288a9b3b

She is hardly his looks match even with make up on, hypergamous slut.
0e301f3b e232 4121 bfc4 4a8c8559eac7

JUST HAVE GOOD PHOTOS BRO.
Cdc033eb 7db1 40de 8141 fb3012490b4f

De6ba767 9e04 4053 a349 4079d1745d1a

TEEHEEE LITTERALLY THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME FROM DATING YOU ID THAT CARROT HAIRDO BAKA CHAN. MONKEY LOOKSMATCH LOOKING ASS FOID
Cdc033eb 7db1 40de 8141 fb3012490b4f

JUST DONT WEAR RED PANTS BRO, YOU ARENT REVIVING THE SOVIET UNION BRO
00069845 c260 43b4 bf20 c54302381ab4

TEEHEEE MY ULTRA METAPHYSICAL RADAR TOTALLY CAUGHT YOUR MISOGYNY ONII CHANNNN~~~~~:heart::heart:.
80f91a0c ad9d 47e0 8005 9f8f185ad6a2

PRETTY BOY MAXXING THEORY DESTROYED, HOW CAN A POUND CAKE WALK AROUND EMASCULATING PEOPPE LIKE THIS.

Dear RICECELS, not even the lowest of your women is happy to have you, they would rater settle down for a table, because it's hard and big 24/7. Also going for your own race as to preserve it is a meme, the only thing to be preserved is buety, and foods are dating based on that.
It's time realize that celibacy rates will reach 50 percent in deathnics very soon.
Swallow the ummayad pill and join the ummayad 2.0 incelistani revolution

You were actually an okay poster, your first few days here, but it seems you have now resigned to nothing but racebait spam.

Damn that's harsh to why do you hate ricecels so much?

Just don't wear red pants theory

"My ideal girl is a female who is interested in men."

JFL JFL JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Jesus fuck hes pretty attractive too. Mogs me hard... ITS OVERRRRRR

this guy is a really high tier rice, yet he's still rejected by uglier foids

Its OVER for ricecels, might as well rope rn
Yup

I'm a rice and this guy mogs me to the oblivion. Never began.

I don't hate ricecels all incels are brother, just look at the hypergamy
I've been too rude to ethnics posting about ethnic problems, at times, tbh. Apologies. Suppose the JBW shit was frustrating to see so much, but that's on me. Aside from that, there's really no reason I should be bothered by these kinds of posts.

all azns make g00d f00d i need an azn wife

all azns make g00d f00d i need an azn wife
Inshallah you will ascend with a faithful anime waifu
I'm a rice and this guy mogs me to the oblivion. Never began.
Mogs me too, I'm now considering if we are able to betabuxx anyways as foids are having their own jobs
I've been too rude to ethnics posting about ethnic problems, at times, tbh. Apologies. Suppose the JBW shit was frustrating to see so much, but that's on me. Aside from that, there's really no reason I should be bothered by these kinds of posts.
No worrier m8, hypergamy knows NO race. We are eating a bullet rn

Asian foids need to be loyal to their man or face extinction. Soon it will just be Whites - Latins - Blacks - Middle Eastern people only.

RAPE RAPE RAPE IS THE ONLY ESCAPE

Asian foids need to be loyal to their man or face extinction. Soon it will just be Whites - Latins - Blacks - Middle Eastern people only.
Good point, however I think it's more like
Whites - Latins - Blacks - Middle Eastern - Asian
Or just
Asian
Asian genes are dominant more than any of the above. So if Asian women chose the other races instead then we will all become Asian.

Good point, however I think it's more like
Whites - Latins - Blacks - Middle Eastern - Asian
Or just
Asian
Asian genes are dominant more than any of the above. So if Asian women chose the other races instead then we will all become Asian.
No I won't let that happen!!
Asians:
Small Dicks
turbo manlet
poverty facial genetics
Essentially their would be a massive incel army and more suffering in this world. It already sucks for hapas :(

No I won't let that happen!!
Asians:
Small Dicks
turbo manlet
poverty facial genetics
Essentially their would be a massive incel army and more suffering in this world. It already sucks for hapas :(
Protecting Asians is protecting the future

It over for redpantscels

You’re coping if you think Changs don’t slay.

You’re coping if you think Changs don’t slay.
Not only that they are viewed as nerds with little dicks. Which greatly destroys the ideal man in females eyes. The BBC stereotype helps Black males a lot if it wasn't for that they would truly be having a hard time slaying as "tyrone".

i know this show. i cringe hard everytime i see the ricecels on this show getting clowned by their looksmatches. everytime there would be a foreigner they would all lose their shit and say sum chit like "i like foreigners theyre exotic teehee." god i hate noodlethots i wish they would all be thrown into an incinerator.

Better not wear them fucking red knickers, son

Wow all those asian femoids look like legit trannies. :feelsmega:

probably a manlet

Chang slays hard in 2018

Get a load of this volcel
red-pants-outfit-mens-red-pants-red-pants-and-male-fashion.jpg

Honestly what do you guys expect when the country is missing 30 millions women? It's hypergamy on ultra mode.
oh wait they rather go out with white guys (who doesn't have population issues) further worsening issues.

I fucking hate the female gender, they're self-destructors of their species.

3B676C5D00000578-4036162-Brutal_Women_on_If_You_Are_The_One_are_honest_with_their_male_su-a-43_1481905867480.jpg

Here's a picture from their show which is the most honest.

Honestly what do you guys expect when the country is missing 30 millions women? It's hypergamy on ultra mode.
oh wait they rather go out with white guys (who doesn't have population issues) further worsening issues.

I fucking hate the female gender, they're self-destructors of their species.

3B676C5D00000578-4036162-Brutal_Women_on_If_You_Are_The_One_are_honest_with_their_male_su-a-43_1481905867480.jpg

Here's a picture from their show which is the most honest.
At least she is honest, you can't say or do anything to honest sluts

How about she stops applying kilograms of makeup. Fragile femininity my ass.
Well it's hypergamy, females do whatever to increase their SMV (which are relatively easy to increase, for men it's not so easy)
Improves chance of securing chad's superior genetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.