Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal wristpill

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
A hot foid went 'eeee' in disgust after noticing how thin my wrist and fingers are. She then commented to her friend saying a man should not have that hand or wrist. I hate being small boned and a wristcel.

mogs me cause foid noticed you
:chad: :banhammer:

There are calculators on google that calculate your maximum steroid-free muscle gain potential based on your height, wrist and ankle circumference. I measured my fists, and when I entered the value into the calculator, it gave an error because the value was too low to make any calculations.

"wrist size doesn't matter, incel"

wrists>everything

Even if you manage to get a date, the first time you hold hands the foid will immediately dump you if she notices that your wrist is smaller than hers.

There are calculators on google that calculate your maximum steroid-free muscle gain potential based on your height, wrist and ankle circumference. I measured my fists, and when I entered the value into the calculator, it gave an error because the value was too low to make any calculations.
It's a combo of frame size in general

There's plenty of framelet elite athletes out there... antetokoumpo, wilder. The catch is they're tall as fuck and very coordinated and fast..

Foids have literally looked directlty at my hands and wrists and commented on them, calling them "feminine".

You can't tell me that they "don't care" and won't "pull out a tape measurer" if anything it would be better if they did, because bitches don't fucking know what a fucking inch is, according to foids I'm 5'4" (I'm actually 5'7.5")

I fucking hate women.