Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal world

hghcel

hghcel

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★
isnt it cruel how normies have memories from parties and social gatherings meanwhile the only good noteworthy memories we have are forum posts?

Im a teencel and i cant remember anything noteworthy in the past 5 years, the only good memories i have are from me winning in video games and all the bad memories stem from me trying to put myself out there and talk with normies and how it always went wrong.

i wish i was nt enough and interested in normoloid stuff and its not like i didnt try
i was really young when i found out about the blackpill and i tried to put myself out there and talk to normies but my brain was always blank i just couldnt hold a normal conversation, i just wasnt interested in sports, or some trashy celebrity drama.
i was sitting in the lunch table with the normies who were high up in the social hierarchy and i couldnt keep a convo until they just all stopped having a conversation with me.

Gratfication from winning in video games only lasts a few hours to days at most for me

the only good memories i have are from me winning in video games and all the bad memories stem from me trying to put myself out there and talk with normies and how it always went wrong.
I sometimes remember getting beaten up by my human birther and cringe experiences at school, as a fellow teencel

i'm fartinggg

Gratfication from winning in video games only lasts a few hours to days at most for me
its not that its gradifying
its just that its the only thing i have that is noteworthy in my life
everything else was just a cruel and brutal rejection

i wish i was nt enough and interested in normoloid stuff and its not like i didnt try
i was really young when i found out about the blackpill and i tried to put myself out there and talk to normies but my brain was always blank i just couldnt hold a normal conversation, i just wasnt interested in sports, or some trashy celebrity drama.
i was sitting in the lunch table with the normies who were high up in the social hierarchy and i couldnt keep a convo until they just all stopped having a conversation with me.
U can make friends with other weeb fagets

i dont watch anime
ive watched like 5-6 animes in 3 years total but tbh it seems like a good cope but the problem is that most animes suck ass
and i tried making friends with everyone but my fate is sealed

its not that its gradifying
its just that its the only thing i have that is noteworthy in my life
everything else was just a cruel and brutal rejection
Same but I also make art and its a good outlet until I get bored

Same but I also make art and its a good outlet until I get bored
i wish i can move to the woods and still have wifi and cope without seeing normies

Tv screens are my memories....

fucking brutal brother
did u ever try to integrate into the normie world ?
Several times, never belonged and was always ignored and excluded/bullied out of it.

I understand you, it’s devastating having nothing to look back on. This is why I fear the agepill so much. Even if I miraculously got a girl it will be too late, I’m so socially isolated that I’m stuck in this pathetic limbo.

I understand you, it’s devastating having nothing to look back on. This is why I fear the agepill so much. Even if I miraculously got a girl it will be too late, I’m so socially isolated that I’m stuck in this pathetic limbo.
I feel the same way as u

before i started fucking whores, my greatest memories were times spent rotting on imageboards and playing vidya. now, my greatest memories are of fucking whores and wandering through foreign cities somewhat depressed and misanthropic, drinking alcohol and puking it up in hotel toilets

isnt it cruel how normies have memories from parties and social gatherings meanwhile the only good noteworthy memories we have are forum posts?

Im a teencel and i cant remember anything noteworthy in the past 5 years, the only good memories i have are from me winning in video games and all the bad memories stem from me trying to put myself out there and talk with normies and how it always went wrong.
brutal and relatable:fuk:

before i started fucking whores, my greatest memories were times spent rotting on imageboards and playing vidya. now, my greatest memories are of fucking whores and wandering through foreign cities somewhat depressed and misanthropic, drinking alcohol and puking it up in hotel toilets
By hotel toilets u mean women?

Some of my best memories was taking bong rips with the bois

Yeah this world is cold and ruthless

My best memory was playing video games with my oneitis

My brain is so fcked from alcohol and depression that I honestly don't have any memories lol. I was a shut in only playing video games kinda guy. Never interacted with people irl.