Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal wisdom from a used-up roastie

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191218 093200

She knows how hard it is to compete for Chad

It's okay for foids to get surgery but IT says we need therapy instead...

Mass suicide demonstration in Washington D.C. when?

Shouldn't have mongrelized your kid then

any bets that the father (Tyrone) is long gone?

Ugly MEN get nowhere. Fixed that for her.

That daughter looks like a guy.

Theyll be happy to get rid of ugly men tbh.

This is what happens when you racemix, but I guess she couldnt resist the bbc

she looks like incel ratface subhuman with that mouth and cheeks

she may look cute in 10 years though(where previously hot women will look old and bad)

I'd fuck the shit out of her and her daughter. Too bad I'm not Chad :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

roflmao

Hitlermax now

The daughter is actually pretty cute, I don't know what everyone else is on about, including the mom. When she finishes growing up she'll be fine.

That mom looks like a used up meth whore.

I hate women. :feelsree:
Then they claim, they don't care about looks.

She's not even ugly, even as a halfbreed.
She will have no problems in life relating to her looks.

Look at the race of her daughter @LastGerman

20191206 170906

NO THIS WOMAN IS JUSS INSEKYUUURE YUUUU KEENT GENERALIES ALL WUUMEN MUHSOGNIST!!!! END YU WANDER Y U STILL CANT GET LEID?!!!

"Facial disfigurement is an imagined problem caused by mental illness."
0e1

Honestly, the unrealistic beauty standards are to blame for this. Women are always told that they have to be slim and fit an archaic ideal of beauty. Fatphobia is very problematic and we need more plus sized models so that these women can finally feel comfortable in their own skin.

View attachment 178775
Honestly, the unrealistic beauty standards are to blame for this. Women are always told that they have to be slim and fit an archaic ideal of beauty. Fatphobia is very problematic and we need more plus sized models so that these women can finally feel comfortable in their own skin.
People at IT think I'm mentally ill for wanting to have my enopthalmos corrected. As if they wouldn't feel like dying if they had enopthalmos.

People at IT think I'm mentally ill for wanting to have my enopthalmos corrected. As if they wouldn't feel like dying if they had enopthalmos.
These people are losers. Who the fuck spends several hours a day "mocking" virgins on the internet?

Tfw normies will never respect me, thus making it impossible for me to save Europe.
On Europe's autopsy report, the official cause of death will be: ROAST BEEF.

Actually, it'll be masonic kikes, but still
View attachment 178785
T O A S T I E
R O A S T I E
Cuckmasons wear aprons because they are soyboy bitches who belong in the kitchen.
Literally one of the shittiest esoteric groups in history, they get mogged hard by The Brethren of Purity.

All you LowIQcels (tbh most members) are just coping. Although she may have a rhinoplasty in the future, like MM she will probably grow up and marry a Prince.

Cliffs:

meghan-markle-kulture-hub-770x385.jpg

why is she blacc