Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal winter moment years ago

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★
I was on a night walk on the streets of my then hometown. I'm walking briskly with good posture and some car with young dudebros drives by with someone exclaiming: "That guy gets no pussy!"

It was several years ago before I even shaved my hair off and I was into the gym. I can only imagine being legitimately ugly and short.

Thought you'd get away with the bad haircut because it was dark? Jokes on you

Seems like something that will happen to me

I was on a night walk on the streets of my then hometown. I'm walking briskly with good posture and some car with young dudebros drives by with someone exclaiming: "That guy gets no pussy!"

It was several years ago before I even shaved my hair off and I was into the gym. I can only imagine being legitimately ugly and short.
Fucking brutal way different when it happens irl not like an insult online very hard to ignore.

I dont give a fuck anymore people stare at me and shit when I walk like I am the town rapist and I'm going to turn into a werewolf and chase them down at any moment. Who cares for their little brain nigger opinions