Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal voicepill story

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
When I was a kid in kindergarten and elementary school, I suffered from rhoaticism. Basically, I couldn't pronounce my r's properly- I pronounced them as W's (over for elmerfuddcels). Kids would bully and mock my voice because of this. Nobody would take my anger seriously because I sounded like a fucking retard. Than my parents sent me to this foid speech pathologist. She told me that if I dont fix my rhoaticism everyone will laugh at me and nobody will take me seriously when I'm older. I was a young kid and that shit practically traumatized me. I outgrew my speech disorder and I can talk normally now, but ever since then I've been so insecure about my voice. That incident caused me to develop a high inhib personality. Even though my speech is normal, I still sound fucking weird and high pitched because of my autism.

Voicepill is indeed real. There's a reason why women cream their pants over corpsehusband without seeing his face. There's a reason why foids get wet when he talks about choking girls. If I were to rap that song, do dirty/kinky talk, that shit would be laughable. It would sound pathetic and creepy. Having a deep voice is actually an insane advantage and it makes women register you as a "real man".

Voicepill is very underrated, it is as important as eye area or any other major appearence trait. Having a deep masculine voice attract foids and people in general will take you more seriously and respect you more. Tbh I hate a lot of stuff about my looks but the thing I despise the most is my voice, I sound like one of those flamboyant gay kids, I barely know what it means to be respected. Not that being high inhib, autistic and also stuttering a lot while talking, helps with it.

Voicepill is very underrated, it is as important as eye area or any other major appearence trait. Having a deep masculine voice attract foids and people in general will take you more seriously and respect you more. Tbh I hate a lot of stuff about my looks but the thing I despise the most is my voice, I sound like one of those flamboyant gay kids, I barely know what it means to be respected. Not that being high inhib, autistic and also stuttering a lot while talking, helps with it.

I'm sorry brocel, you don't deserve this.

When I was a kid in kindergarten and elementary school, I suffered from rhoaticism. Basically, I couldn't pronounce my r's properly- I pronounced them as W's (over for elmerfuddcels). Kids would bully and mock my voice because of this. Nobody would take my anger seriously because I sounded like a fucking retard. Than my parents sent me to this foid speech pathologist. She told me that if I dont fix my rhoaticism everyone will laugh at me and nobody will take me seriously when I'm older. I was a young kid and that shit practically traumatized me. I outgrew my speech disorder and I can talk normally now, but ever since then I've been so insecure about my voice. That incident caused me to develop a high inhib personality. Even though my speech is normal, I still sound fucking weird and high pitched because of my autism.

Voicepill is indeed real. There's a reason why women cream their pants over corpsehusband without seeing his face. There's a reason why foids get wet when he talks about choking girls. If I were to rap that song, do dirty/kinky talk, that shit would be laughable. It would sound pathetic and creepy. Having a deep voice is actually an insane advantage and it makes women register you as a "real man".
Never heard of corpsehusband, just have. If the dude ugly he better off not showing his face. Many pills are realpill.

Never heard of corpsehusband, just have. If the dude ugly he better off not showing his face. Many pills are realpill.

He has a medical condition which makes his voice extremely deep and gravely. He has never shown his face and refuses to because he believes that he might not be as attractive as foids expect him to be and has anxiety or some shit.

He has a medical condition which makes his voice extremely deep and gravely. He has never shown his face and refuses to because he believes that he might not be as attractive as foids expect him to be and has anxiety or some shit.
Well he's right about the foid expectations V reality thing, milk the fame as much as possible. They're all seeing Korean k pop anime protagonist or manly Chad in their mind depending on their preferences (age).

That Dude Got wealth BC of His voice

Interesting how that works.

She told me that if I dont fix my rhoaticism everyone will laugh at me and nobody will take me seriously
What a smart thing to say to a kindergartener
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

IT WAS HIS PERSONALITY :soy: :soy: :soy: CORPSE IS A COOL FUNNY DUDE THAT PLAYS AMOGUS AND RESPECTS WOMEN BC HE PLAYED WITH AOC :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy: MAYBE JUST MAYBE IF YOU TREATED WOMEN LIKE PEOPLE YOU CAN BE LIKE HIM :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

IT WAS HIS PERSONALITY :soy: :soy: :soy: CORPSE IS A COOL FUNNY DUDE THAT PLAYS AMOGUS AND RESPECTS WOMEN BC HE PLAYED WITH AOC :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy: MAYBE JUST MAYBE IF YOU TREATED WOMEN LIKE PEOPLE YOU CAN BE LIKE HIM :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Overly High T Voice Mixed With DARK triad type Songs.

Ofc foids will "Love that shit

And then normies can't understand why incel exists

I'd rather be disabled than have this life-crippling voice disorder. Life would be harder but having no social life or social capability is worse in some ways.

Lmao I laugh when I see women in his comments say that they are here for his personality and that's the reason they liked him. We know DAMN WELL what the real reason is

Only good thing about me is my voice

And we have to work hard for that. No unfair. Completely completely unfair. Genocidefuels me

so you couldn't properly pronounce the r's in kindergarten? Damn, glad to see I wasn't the only one lol, never even knew that was a thing.

What a smart thing to say to a kindergartener
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office
They hate anything that deviates from neurotypicals. If you are ugky and retarded it never began. This is why I love genocide