Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal video

Chink eyes always look like this :incel:
Also notice how virgins or undesirable men are depicted, even when theyre meant to be white they always end up looking like chinks.

He's normie tier by rice standards

We are a brotherhood of suffering. Some of us deny it, Others like myself and @mcmoohyun embrace the depressing reality.
This is something I think about as well. I wonder which race suffers the most in our fellow incel space. :feelshehe:

hard times these are, lots of lost souls. this guy’s lost his luster for sure

This is something I think about as well. I wonder which race suffers the most in our fellow incel space. :feelshehe:
Rice by far, its not even close in terms of objective suffering, maybe curry suffers more mentally due to low iq but objectively we rice 2 belly buttons have it the worst.

Rice by far, its not even close in terms of objective suffering, maybe curry suffers more mentally due to low iq but objectively we rice 2 belly buttons have it the worst.
Yeah most likely. Absolutely brutal :fuk:

We are a brotherhood of suffering. Some of us deny it, Others like myself and @mcmoohyun embrace the depressing reality.
Thus i scorn ChinkCopesculinity so much. Fucking mongrels!

Bro stop lying :fuk:

His hair is receding, it's over for him unfortunately.
No it isnt. A lot of chinks just have shit hairlines. I hairline mog most chinks in my family

No it isnt. A lot of chinks just have shit hairlines. I hairline mog most chinks in my family
Cope boioo.

It's brutal, I guess the dude is 39. :feelscry:
I don't know how he does it, there's no way that I would be able to make it that long honestly.

Cope boioo.

It's brutal, I guess the dude is 39. :feelscry:
I don't know how he does it, there's no way that I would be able to make it that long honestly.
We have a lot of mental strength

This dudes channel is sooo good dude! I'm honestly super grateful I found a new YouTube channel to cope with. :feelsaww::feelsautistic:

He might mog me actually, hes got a car too, some asian left over women might settle for him
Yeah, maybe some absolutely ugly Asian women that would be impossible to even get an erection over.