Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [BRUTAL VIDEO] Sub-5 jestermaxxing blackcel helps Chad get the girl

Wow.....just wow

He could’ve just straight up asked her out and she would’ve said yes

Dumb little clown.

tbh it seemed like she didn't know him but also he's short so not sure what his race has to do with this kekek

In the medieval times only the court jester was allowed to say anything to the king and not be killed. This wasn't always upheld but basically the jesters job is to dish out blackpills this guy is just hopping around like an idiot.

Jesus h christ orbital nuke that fucking place

I thought slavery was abolished? So why does he have a black slave working for him

I thought slavery was abolished? So why does he have a black slave working for him
Internalized racism, a lot of ethnics hate themselves. I thought it was a myth, a anecdote but .is showed me that a large amount of ethnics do indeed worship coomskins and hate themselves

At 0:28 you can see her sad face as she see's the black man leave, it's obvious she doesnt want a white man like all other girls 13-30 years of age

That chad would mog that sub-5 even if he wasn't 6'3.
Foids value face over height.

jbw pill again, and when i spam it ppl get mad at me :feelsbadman: i see jbw everyday i login here why cant i post it too

Her looksmatch is on this website

How exactly did he help the chad? Chad could approach her at any time or circumstance and ask her out, she would say yes 100% of the time.

Bro, she's truly not even worth a percent of that effort :cryfeels: I'd get it if it's some Stacy but what the fuck is that? Oh my God.

He should be ashamed the only black person in the school dancing like a monkey:feelsUgh:

Literally gave his masculinity to chad.

So glad I went to an all boys school.

The foid is ethnic :feelskek:

Also look at how everyone cheers when the guy takes off the mask and they realize that is a blonde pretty boy

Fucking brutal

@lifefuel you might like it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back