Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal video - 9 year old chad has multiple gfs, while 20 year old manlet has nothing

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

0:19 - 9 year old chad

1:23 - 20 year old incel manlet

He still mogs me tbh

""Chad""

Also, what the fuck is wrong with libtards asking literal kids about their """""""romantic life.""""" Absolutely disgusting.

""Chad""

Also, what the fuck is wrong with libtards asking literal kids about their """""""romantic life.""""" Absolutely disgusting.
liberals are sick dogs that need to be put down

I feel sorry for the 20 year old dude. He mogs the shit out of me but he seems like he'd post here.

He still mogs me tbh

It's over even for him in 2019 due to not being 7ft tall with 10 inch wrists

I can feel his PTSD being triggered by this question tbh

liberals are sick dogs that need to be put down

Calling them dogs is an insult; dogs are loyal, loving creatures. What liberals need is a healthy dose of electric chair.

they all mog this forum

HOLY FUCK AN 11 YEAR OLD HAS GONE FURTHER WITH A GIRL THAN ME

JUST FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2250.jpg

also this video is such a brutal agepill

I think he means girl friends not girlfriends. But I don't want him to have that either. It's not fair.

PASS ME THE MOTHERFUCKING ROPE

That 9 year old single handedly mogged every cuck in the video.

Screen Shot 2019 01 07 at 81233 PM

He already fucked a lot of pussy while we roting and dying

Are you calling this guy an incel?
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I feel sorry for the 20 year old dude. He mogs the shit out of me but he seems like he'd post here.
Pretty boys have it as hard as regular ugly dude tbh. If you're not some gigasquared alien with an 8 pack, it never began.

I am 300% sure one of his gfs is his 30 year old roastie class teacher whore who lures him by buying toys, games and shit.

Most the the dudes in their 20’s I’d have guessed they were flaming faggots.

Personality is a fucking meme, you can act like a fucking beta cuck faggot but if you have a slightly above average face and some money you will still get pussy.

mentalcel as fuck. wouldn't be surprised if he was an actor.

That guy is NO incel. He seems like he's blackpilled as fuck from a bad experience with a girl but there's no way he's one of us.

That guy is NO incel. He seems like he's blackpilled as fuck from a bad experience with a girl but there's no way he's one of us.

look at his fragile frame and skull

reminds me of ER tbh

11 year old: I've kissed a girl.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GOD I HATE YOU LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT HAVE A WRONGED YOU LITERAL CHILDREN HAVE KISSED GIRLS AND I HAVEN'T I HOPE SATAN LEADS EVERY SINGLE BELIEVER TO SIN AND VICE AND THEY FORGET ABOUT YOU I HOPE YOU FUCKING CEASE TO EXIST. FUCK YOU.

""Chad""

The left has been pushing pedophilia for years.

""Chad""

They start so young , literal children kissing and stuff and that's almost impossible for us to imagine getting that far even though we're decades older than them

Isn't that just right wing people larping as left wing people?
Search left wing pedophilia in youtube, there's plenty of videos explaining the topic better than I could.