Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal upbringing will forever ruin you

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I just realized how brutal my upbringing was

Attachments

• a2506847905_10.jpg
    a2506847905_10.jpg
    808.5 KB · Views: 6
Mentally scarred forever

My parents never showed any love to each other for as long as I can remember.

same i got bullied my entire life so that resulted in the total destruction of my brain. all I know is abuse.

Repressed memories coming out drunk

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
No wonder I am fucked

mine divorced when i was 1st grade I remember that they always argued.
Brutal. My parents should have divorced. They argued almost every day, and never had sex in over 15 years before my dad died. Hated being the middle man in all their arguments.

Brutal. My parents should have divorced. They argued almost every day, and never had sex in over 15 years before my dad died. Hated being the middle man in all their arguments.
that's brutal. Unhappy toxic marriages usually end up in a demise. R.I.P to ur dad.

that's brutal. Unhappy toxic marriages usually end up in a demise. R.I.P to ur dad.
Yeah, it sucks. I'm sure the unhappy marriage and lack of love and sex took years, or even a decade off his life. Him and me were best friends. We always did so much fun stuff together, like taking our vintage second gen Camaro to car shows and other stuff. We also have a cabin that we maintained together. I'm alone with the hobbies now, and the Camaro broke down. Normally him and me would have fixed it together, but it's too much for me to fix alone, so I have to get it towed to a shop and fixed. At least I have decent car knowledge. Him and me would repair our riding mowers too, and I've had to do massive repairs on them this year alone.

Yeah, it sucks. I'm sure the unhappy marriage and lack of love and sex took years, or even a decade off his life. Him and me were best friends. We always did so much fun stuff together, like taking our vintage second gen Camaro to car shows and other stuff. We also have a cabin that we maintained together. I'm alone with the hobbies now, and the Camaro broke down. Normally him and me would have fixed it together, but it's too much for me to fix alone, so I have to get it towed to a shop and fixed. At least I have decent car knowledge. Him and me would repair our riding mowers too, and I've had to do massive repairs on them this year alone.
why would they keep living together it's beyond me. I honestly would have divorced your mother because what's the point of living with someone who despises you ? You don't even feel at home.

Yeah rip to your dad man I am really sorry I think about it a lot

why would they keep living together it's beyond me. I honestly would have divorced your mother because what's the point of living with someone who despises you ? You don't even feel at home.
Neither him or her could afford a separate house. Barely had enough money with the both of them living in one house. If money wasn't an issue, they would have divorced ages ago

Neither him or her could afford a separate house. Barely had enough money with the both of them living in one house. If money wasn't an issue, they would have divorced ages ago
At least you had a good father figure. Mine used to drink and didn't care much. I forgave him, but it took a toll on my mental.

At least you had a good father figure.
Yeah. I really appreciate him. He told me once that I was what made his life worthwhile. He literally said that. Also, when he knew he was dying of cancer, him and me would sit on the back porch late at night and talk about everything. He knew I'd understand if he decided chemo wasn't worth it because I didn't want him to suffer. I have been through tons of health issues myself, so I have a lot of empathy in that regard and know it's better to die than keep suffering. He trusted me to talk to more than anyone.
Mine used to drink and didn't care much. I forgave him, but it took a toll on my mental.
Brutal af. Sucks to have a father like that. Definitely would mess you up

I'm sorry brocel. You didn't deserve this.

I had to endure so much brutal shit growing up

I'm sorry brocel. You didn't deserve this.
Thanks. It was rough. I had no idea whose side to take as a kid hearing it all. I still can't say either one was totally right even looking back as an adult. I do tend to believe my dad was right most of the time though