Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal University Moggings (BUMs) Edtion 2: Heightmogged by a 6'4+ Punjabi

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
So today I will post another edition of times when I got mogged brutally at my university.

For context it is only the morning and I was already mogged super hard. By a curry.

I'n not even joking. For some reason I had never noticed him earlier in the semester but today I saw him walking out of my class and it was insane. He is easily 6'4 tall with good forward facial bone growth, probably Aryan Punjabi Indian. He probably plays basketball because he was wearing athletic clothing. I know that he is probably an outlier for his demographic statistics, but it didn't help me feeling like a worthless piece of shit next to this Chadpreet.

It was extremely brutal as I had to walk behind him to get out of the class, which really accentuated how short I was compared to him. It already sucks to be a manlet buddy boyos, but when you get heightmogged this hard it's incomprehensible pain.

I'm 5'4" and weigh 50kg/100 lbs and I get height mogged by females often, last time I was in the grocery store paying and a 5'8" HTB was waiting behind me, it was obvious she thought I was weird.

I'm 5'4" and weigh 50kg/100 lbs and I get height mogged by females often, last time I was in the grocery store paying and a 5'8" HTB was waiting behind me, it was obvious she thought I was weird.
Extreme suifuel, I'm sorry that you had to experience that buddy boyo. I wouldn't be able to function properly if I had to walk in your shoes.

Extreme suifuel, I'm sorry that you had to experience that buddy boyo. I wouldn't be able to function properly if I had to walk in your shoes.
Thanks for the sympathy brocel, is that because of my height or have you read my past posts too?

Thanks for the sympathy brocel, is that because of my height or have you read my past posts too?
Both your height and some of the posts that I have seen from you.