Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal University Moggings (BUMs) Edition 1

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
I am going to begin a series of posts which I will call Brutal University Moggings or BUMs for short. I think it will be an interesting experiment to try and remember who significantly mogged me so much that I remember it. I won't post pictures but instead I will recount moggings that happened to me during the recent past.

So since this is the first week of school I have been mogged quite a bit due to there being a large amount of people showing up for class. Most people have not yet dropped out or skipped class so there are quite a variety of students.

Firstly, I was heightmogged by two curry foids who were standing together on the sidewalk and both were likely 6 feet tall or more. They looked down upon me as I crossed the street and they were taller than me as I passed them, even though I was standing on an incline slightly above them.
Next, I was facemogged and heightmogged by a tall Nordic Gigastacy who walked past me very quickly. She had a lot of forward growth in her face and a very strong jawline, probably stronger than most men in my extended family.
Then lastly today I was also mogged by two Anglo Stacies, both of whom had legs where their calves and thighs were thicker than tree trunks. They must have been very athletic because it looked like they would be able to kick trees down with those.

I have never met a currywhore outside my family that was over 6ft.

I have never met a currywhore outside my family that was over 6ft.
i saw some sandniggress over 6ft but i also saw some sandniggers over 6'5" and 6'6" that look like real life giants.